Remove this ad
4 years ago
I have recieved two 'junk' email messages in my Inbox. Is there any way to stop this. Since my 'Profile' is empty I know they're not genuine.

Nice to meet you,

Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My name is Madam Avelin Regato,I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on:(avelin_regato@live.com) so that I'll give you details. Waitinganxiously for your anticipated corporation,

Yours,

Madam Avelin

Email. avelin_regato@live.com

Hello My Friend,

My Dear i saw your profile today on (en.islcollective.com) so please contact me through my email address (fatouyak@yahoo.com) for you to know more about me ok. so i will be able to send you my picture to you your's friend.

fatou
4 years ago
reply to Apodo's post #1
Thanks for the notice. This letter is every bit like spam. In response to this we've started to take steps to stop spammers. We'll erase all received spam, erase the spammers' accounts and build in some sort of protection to stop these unwanted messages.
3 years ago
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A SIMILAR MESSAGE AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING. I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO THE ISLCOLLECTIVE TEAM (SUPPORT) AND I HOPE YOU ATTEND TO THIS MATTER REALLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
3 years ago
reply to knds's post #3
Hi Knds! I had replied to your previous mail. We're working on preventing spammers from getting through to the mailing capability. Thank you for your patience. Peter
3 years ago
I have received an email at home from

This arrived in my home email: It appears to be spam. Has anyone else received this?

It's from islcollective [newsletter@islcoll.com]

islcollective.com, where language teachers share their home-made teachingmaterials unsubscribe / profile | forward to friend | subscribe

2000+ free ESL and DAF printables

islcollective.com

Visit our community of language teachers, who share their home-made materials

islcollective.com

where teachers share thier home-made materials

70 Budafoki Street, Budapest, Hungary, 1117.

3 years ago
reply to Apodo's post #5
Hi Apodo,

It was us who sent it, so this is no spam. We wished to contact those who registered on islcollective.com a long time ago, and never came back since then, because there were too few materials on the site. We wanted to let them know that it might be worthwile to check back now with over 2000+ printables uploaded.

I'm sorry if you received the message by mistake and it was an inconvenience. Being one of the most prolific and generous contributors here, you obviously do not belong to that group.

Bless up,

Peter
3 years ago
Oh good! I'm glad it's for real 8-)

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...