Remove this ad
2 years ago
Thank you for your generous donation!
1 year ago
reply to liette's post #2
hello friends ı need help please help me we want to design an english wall in our school so we need big posters visual things daily expressions etc... so please help me where can ı ask from? can yopu send your preparations please help
1 year ago
reply to hasanoglihasan's post #4
Hello! If you want some A4 language poster quotes from all over the world in english, you can dwl them from me. We have them on our classroom walls laminated in foils, they look nice and kids love to read them. Just a suggestion... check it!

barakula
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Hi Peter!
Now..........the question is : " What nationality is/are the donator(s) ? " tic tac tic tac...;-)
( could you please scan euro banknotes ?? As a teacher, I need more money! ;-)))
Have a great Sunday!
Sylv'
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #8
Hello,
I think someone just called many users "twits". I do not have a credit card that I can use on the internet. I have never paid or bought anything over the internet (do not trust it, I have heard too many horror stories), but I would like to donate. Instead I try to upload sheets, I am not very good at it yet, but I am getting there. I don't think it is fair to call people names because they don't have the means to donate.
If I can I will try to find a way to donate, because we are several teachers in my school that use this site, and maybe the school would like to donate too. If I cannot find a way, I am sorry, that doesn't make me a twit.
I love this site. It doesn't only give you some great activity and fun sheets, but some great ideas to make your own.
Have a great day
MOMC (Where I live (Quebec, Canada) twit is equivalent to idiot.)
1 year ago
Hi Momc,
Just sent you a pm. (big misunderstanding here ;-)
1 year ago
Hi Momc!

I believe that we're a community which is built together. Maybe it's time for us again to express how grateful we are to the authors who build our resource bank, and without who this site would be nothing. Besides, we have people who contribute their time to spread the word on our Facebook and Twitter about the amazing worksheets shared, while our other helpers answer questions in the Forum. Thank you to all of you!

There are many ways our members help the community here. Donating is just another way of helping (although very important for the site now), and as always, there is no pressure with it. The bottomline is: if a member wishes to help the cause financially, and can afford to do so, now they have a possibility to send a donation, which we will highly appreciate.

Bless up,
Peter
1 year ago
Not only big misunderstanding on behalf of Liette here but also very poor excuse for not donating. Sylvie can be outspoken and sharp tongued but never rude. Paypal allows anyone to use their own credit cards for online payment with utmost security and the people of certain countries like Canada should know better than many others.
1 year ago
reply to liette's post #17
You can find money pictures here: http://www.senteacher.org/Print/Maths/
See coin cards towards the bottom of the page.
There are lots of other useful free worksheets too.
1 year ago
Useful link! Thank you! :-)
1 year ago
reply to liette's post #17
I actually did that a couple times, printing banknotes. Not because as a teacher I make around the same as a cleaning lady (which is true, btw), but because I needed it for a game. I gave away money to the students to be used in this trading game: http://en.islcollective.com/worksheets/worksheet_page?id=7897. One of the most effective games ever to get students speak English in class. Bless up, Peter

1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to momc's post #18
And now your perfectly legitimate reason for not wanting to donate or pay online has been called 'a poor excuse'.
(#21) I find that remark quite offensive. Please don't take their thoughtless words to heart.
1 year ago
I've just donated 10 euros. I hope that it can be helpful!!!
teacherdaniele
1 year ago
reply to teacherdaniele's post #27
Thank you, yes it is helpful!
1 year ago
Hello Good Afternoon!!

Your site helps me a lot in my classes and I'd like to donate something. I'm from Brazil and I'd like to know how can I do it. So please help me. Thanks Monica Cardoso
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to msccardoso's post #31
Hi,

i've sent you a Personal Message.

adam
1 year ago
Thank you for the wonderful materials provided here. I am just starting out as a teacher and it is helping me out so much. I can use the pictures and adapt the exercises for my classes. Thank you so much. I hope my small donation helps.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Dear Users!

We've got a hungry piggy. Can you please feed it?

WHY DONATE?
We love supplying free teaching resources here. Our website runs on your contributions. So please help us continue!

WHAT WOULD MY DONATION GO TOWARDS?
The usual costs of running a website (hosting), plus we would like to grow the site by developing new features.

HOW CAN I MAKE A DONATION?
It’s very easy – just click the orange Donate button above! You will be taken to our Paypal page where you can select your amount. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can also use a credit card or bank account!

Thanks a lot
Peter

1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
I wish I could think of something funny ..... I just can't! Or, maybe ...........I 've got a few ideas, but they might seem ...rude" - ! Why has noone answered ?????????? You know - the kind & lovely & educated ones ...? I'm sure it'd be OK ......!!Seriouly, I've sent you a pm about rising money.
Or ......shall I shut up ??? Yes ?? Really ???
Ok. That's what I'll do.
See ? easy.
Careful with your posts : "0 money given" ... might seem to be rude. It has to do with cultural etiquette.
I wish noone is offended. I really do!
:-)))
Sylvie
1 year ago
reply to liette's post #44
Hi Sylvie, I sent you a PM.
1 year ago
Hi Peter,
I'm answering here because people might be interested..The site I sent to you calculates what advertizing could bring ( number of visitors, etc) Maybe advertizing could be a solution to the fund-raising pb ?? I am neither for or against - just thought it could help. :-)
Have a great Sunday all.
1 year ago
1 year ago
hi,your site is really fantastic and i would like to contribute How can i do it from china?
1 year ago
reply to jowie1971's post #48
hi, i've sent you a personal message.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Would it be possible to donate in Euros? Ana
1 year ago
reply to anarti's post #52
Yes, you can select Euro there.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Great site! Thanks! I am Canadian. How would I donate?
1 year ago
reply to EnglishRobin's post #55
Hi,

Click on the donate button, choose the amount, and:

if you have a paypal account type your username and password

If you prefer to pay by credit card, you can choose this oprtion as well
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #54
Mr. Kisdobos, i am aairul from Indonesian. How do i contact operator this website?
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #39
1 year ago
reply to aairul's post #58
Hi Mr Aairul! You've just contacted me. How can the operator help you?
1 year ago
pETER

i HAVE JUST DONATED 10 eUROS ... I will donate more by mid november....

Cheers Angela Pedral from Brazil...
1 year ago
reply to apedral's post #61
Thanks a lot! Bless up, Peter
1 year ago
reply to apedral's post #61
Hi Angela,

We've received your donation, thank you!
1 year ago
Very nice site. I'd like to contribute (from Korea) but I dont have a credit card & I dont care to join paypal. Is there a bank transfer option?

cheers
1 year ago
I haven't got a creditcard. I really want to donate, because I like this site very much.
So my question: How to donate, if you haven't got a creditcard?
1 year ago
Dear Peter ....
I fully understand that the pig needs to be fed up. It is needed to run the web. Unfortunately, I don' have any credit cards nor finance to share. As you see, I am teaching in a school which has little money to support everyday life.If you don't mind, let all the teachers around the world, like m,e download these materials freely. Thanks for your kindness.
1 year ago
I would be happy to donate, but I think the minimum amount should be lower than 10€, at the moment I can't afford to pay that much :( I know it's not a lot to donate, but for me it is, things are bad financially speaking. This site has been my salvation and I feel bad not being able to help out even a small bit, but as I said 10€ is too much for me right now. I hope things will get better for me soon to be able to help out.
T
1 year ago
I can´t find the orange donate button!
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to tanyacombe's post #68
Hi, it's possible to send less than 10. You can type the amount of your choice!
Peter
1 year ago
Thank you for you sharing that very nice for children and me.
1 year ago
reply to vtriwinarto's post #66
Hai,...aku khoerul..aku member dari Indonesia..saya juga guru...saya tinggal di yogyakarta.
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #60
Mr. Peter,..I am a English Teacher. Thanks for facilities of this website. I want to ask : May I publish and sell this vocabulary in Indonesia? How provisions honorarium and licensing terms?
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to aairul's post #74
It depends on the copyright license attached to each file. Also, you can also contact each author to negotiate the terms with them.
1 year ago
reply to rinny's post #72
This is the best website I found on the net...thank you so much for everything ...Im from Ecuador and Im studying to become an English teacher, I hope that soon Ill donate some money for you guys
1 year ago
Hello, I´m sorry but I have problems with my creditcard. I´m still trying to donate, but it seems that my credit card doesńt cooperate. Could you send me maybe your acount number to make the transference?
Thank you for your answer Jana
1 year ago
reply to rjaninka's post #78
Hi,

I1ll send it to you via PM.
1 year ago
1 year ago
NEW FUNCTIONS I.
SMARTBOARD EXERCISES

Dear members! Having secured the funds for our internet bills (thanks again!), I am happy to announce that we’ve started the fundraising for the development of new functions! We are very enthusiastic about it, since we’ve had most of these plans since the beginning, and at times it seemed we would never get to accomplishing them for lack of time and resources. However, with the membership growing at such a wonderful pace, we have now grown strong enough to venture forth relying on “crowdfunding”, meaning You Guys.

To inspire more of you to support the development with your own means, I’ve decided to showcase each planned function one by one in a series of consecutive posts.

This is a sharing site, so most importantly, if we can collect the funds needed, we’ll be able to develop support for new kinds of teaching materials, such as exercises for Smart Boards, interactive online exercises, teaching tips, edublogs and bundling individual resources into sets. In this first post, I’d like to start off by introducing Smart Board exercises.

A Smart Board is a digital board for classrooms replacing traditional chalkboards and whiteboards. Basically, the screen of your computer is projected on the smart board, which you can operate by touch. It is an interactive tool that enlivens the classroom through showing an interactive website or quizzes. But it’s more than just a screen; students and teachers can create their own interactive pages and exercises for it, broadening the possibilities.

Here’s an excerpt from a good article from Canada that gives you a pretty good idea about smartboards:

“Stawamus Elementary is the only school in Squamish that is close to replacing all its regular blackboards with Smart Boards, an interactive tool that enlivens and the classroom and enriches both teachers and students. Smart Board operates much like a personal computer or like an iPad, only bigger. Teachers can move images and words with a simple touch of a finger, add video and audio to their lessons, save, retrieve, and share information with other classes. And once connected to the internet, every lesson can bring the world to the classroom with the proverbial click of a mouse.
http://www.squamishreporter.com/2012/05/12/smart-board-enlivens-stawamus-elementary-school-clasrooms/

The technology is spreading irresistibly, and even if you don’t have it in your school yet, trust me, it's coming soon! A lot of you already contact us saying that you’d like to share smart board resources on iSL, and you’re right! We should be able to share them, since they will soon be as basic as Microsoft Word or Powerpoint.

Finally, here’s 2 videos to show you how excited children get with smartboard exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWdJeZS8ea4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvZfoLv2Rg

So, if you’d like to share and download smart board exercises on iSLCollective, please support us! Also, please reply to this post, we'd love to hear about your experiences with smart boards.

Bless up,
Peter

1 year ago
CWL CWL
I hope to have the bank account account which I can donate the money as I have problem sending the donation via the internet. I'll ask someone in London to put in the mondy. Please give me the bank account number. Thanks.
1 year ago
hello ISL.... Iwant to take this opportunity to thank you deeply for this site which has saved my teaching career several times .... i teach English in Brasil and i think im having dificulty in donating ... can i just go to my bank here in Brasil and make a donation through a bank account number??

Thank you
Charlie
1 year ago
Wow! So many new members each month. Have you ever thought of charging a unique contribution of one pound from each member? Then we could save some cash and keep asking for donations.
I’ll place my donation tonight (Tokyo GMT).
I believe all teachers here would understand. I believe everybody has some “spare changes”, t would be fair enough, innit?
1 year ago
Hi just donated €5.00 for many downloads I have already made and a few more to come I hope. I know its not much mate but its sometimes the hour payment I get for a class. I wish it could be more but teaching in Thailand is not too lucrative. Anyway thanks mate and good luck.

Cheers.
Bipper in Thailand.

1 year ago
reply to lazzaris's post #85
Thank you!
Concerning a general membership fee you propose, you're right in that it would be important to have a constant stream of income for the site, so that we could have enough savings at all times, which we can resort to when we run into increased costs or any unexpected costs, or in order to develop the site. However, downloading the shared resources will remain free since this is our very mission, to promote Open Knowledge around the world to make the best possible contribution to society.

What I can imagine in the future is to launch some extra services not directly related to the sharing of teaching materials, with a subscription fee, to put our project on a more solid foundation financially. Bless up, Peter
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #81
It's indeed a good news. I've been using Smartboard for 5 years now. Honestly, I've been using Smartboard mostly for young kids as it has many features that attract them; while for adults students the Smartboard is not really fully utilised.
1 year ago
NEW FUNCTIONS II.
INTERACTIVE, ONLINE EXERCISES

If we can collect the funds missing from our development budget, we’ll introduce an online exercise creator. You’ll be able to create online exercises on iSL and share it with others.

EXAMPLES
For example, you’ll be able to embed a Youtube video in your online exercise, and feature various tasks related to the video on the page. The tasks accompanying the video can have interactive elements, such as a set of comprehension questions, each with a roll-down window within the sentence with four answers to choose the correct from. You as the author can provide the solutions, allowing students to click the “Solutions” button below the tasks and check their answers on their own. Or you’ll be able to embed a picture and write sentences about the picture. You’ll be able to cut the sentences in two and mix them, and create a matching quiz or a true or false quiz. Embed a short soundtrack from http://soundcloud.com/ and create a listening exercise for them.

BENEFITS
You could work with such exercises in your classroom, too. In addition, online exercises lend themselves naturally to independent learning, and can be assigned as optional practice for your students, since the solutions are provided.

If you have any suggestions concerning online, interactive exercises, please post them here.
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #93
hello !! I am a new user in here and would like to know how can I contribute with my own activities?thankies :)
1 year ago
I don't have an international credit card, so I can't donate. I'm so sorry!
1 year ago
reply to Pegorer's post #96
I have send you a mail!
That is no problem!
Petra
1 year ago
comment je vais vous aider
1 year ago
Hi! I don't use credit cards, nor a bank account, so how can I donate? i really want to do it. If there's an option for me, please let me know. Thanks
1 year ago
bjr a tous, je suis de la palestine et je veux telecharger qq fiches, ils me demande de faire une donation mais malhereusement j ais pas les cartes visa, paypal et tou prq c pas courant ici.
qq peux m aider s il vous plait??? sil vous plait j ai besoin de ces fiches pour mes cours car on a commence enseigner le francais illya 2 ans j attends votre reponse si lvous plait aidez moi
merci d avance !
1 year ago
It is worth to have an exercise to practise word order as well as gap filling, as well as word search and interactive crossword.
1 year ago
reply to galletita's post #100
hi,

i've sent you a PM.
1 year ago
1 year ago
I sent money to your bank account last week & also a pm that seems to have been overlooked. Did you get it okay? The running donation total hasnt moved in several days.
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to schwa's post #105
Yes, thank you, we've received it today! I've sent you a PM!
1 year ago
reply to mohamadsohy's post #101
Bonjour,
Vous n'êtes pas dans l'obligation de faire une donation pour vous inscrire. Suivez bien les instructions pour vous inscrire sur le site. Bon courage !
1 year ago
Dear.sir
I'm a teacher from Thailand.
I like this webpage very much.
It's help me to manage my work.
But, now, about the donation.
Accectly, I don't know how I can help.

Hope It will be better.
1 year ago
reply to runrujirat's post #110
Hi, i've sent you a PM.
1 year ago
I've just donated 10 euros. Hope it can help.
Appalhari
1 year ago
we cant download files until the goal is reached? I´m from Dominican Republic starting to teach, sadly can´t help with money but i´ve told my friends about the site and they´ll chip in!!! is pretty amazing.
1 year ago
reply to georgiafeliz's post #115
Hi,

It seems that download operates normally.

Do you still experience difficulties?

adam
1 year ago
reply to laszload's post #116
I've just donated 15 euros. Hope it can help us.

Petra
1 year ago
Hi .. Kisdobos, I`d love to donate something but i`ve got a prob ... i live in Brasil and I aint got a bank account ... i`d love to donate but dunno how, can you help me with that?
Totally love the site, keep up the good work.

All The Best
Charlie
1 year ago
Would love to help, make a donation, thus I never use any kind of payments over/by the internet.
Bank transfer is possible from bank account to bank account.
Please proceed with correct information concerning bank transfer and I'll be happy to help with a donation.
:)
1 year ago
1 year ago
Please, I want to coppy worksheet
1 year ago
hi pleas iwant to copy worksheet
1 year ago
HI IWANT TO COPY W SH
1 year ago
I want a copy WS pleaseeeeeee!
1 year ago
sir,
magandang umaga po (good morning). I downloaded so much worksheets here in a snap and in return i want to help/donate. My problem is i dont have a credit card. can you suggest some other ways to send my donation?
more power to you and to the site for letting us download the materials for FREE!
1 year ago
reply to rossita's post #124
What do you guys mean by "copying" a worksheet? I'm puzzled.
1 year ago
1 year ago
I want to pay for donate.I live in Thailand but I don't know about the bank account. I haven't Visa Card or anthing Cards. Please tell me about the bank acccount to pay for donate in my hotmail.
1 year ago
Hi,

send an email to support [at] islcollective [dót] com, and I'll send you the coordinates.
thanks
Peter
1 year ago
hi
do you mean that we can not use the worksheet unless we donate
1 year ago
because i don not have a visa
1 year ago
reply to yathrib's post #133
No, you can download without donating.

adam
1 year ago
sorry guys ... i wanted to donate but still can`t ... still no reply to my earlier msg
1 year ago
reply to gringo's post #135
Hi,

you're right, i missed answering you, sorry. now i sent you a PM.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Thank you
1 year ago
Hello and thanks for the wonderful site. I've started teaching at school and your site helps me a lot. Just got a message from your team and i wonder how i can donate. I live in Belarus. So please explain me how to do that.
Kseniya.
1 year ago
NEW FUNCTIONS: TEACHING TIPS

Teaching tips are methodological tips for teachers. Essentially, teaching tips are ideas about classroom games, instructions, discipline, classroom dynamics, how to spend the last 5 minutes of the class, one-on-one teaching, practicing vocabulary, etc., therefore they are not printable resources. They are best practice methods for teachers to use in class.

You are able to post teaching tips as file uploads now, but they are harder to overview, since each file has to be downloaded separately. In the new structure, teaching tips will be text-based, so you can read them on islcollective anytime.

They will be much easier to share, since colleagues can just type in a quick idea in a minute, and post it right away. The rest of us will be able to read it instantly. This way, even more colleagues can join in sharing ideas, even those who are very busy, and have just a couple of minutes to spend on sharing their knowledge.

See a wireframe of a teaching tip page below (a "wireframe" means it's just the layout and buttons of the page, not the final colors, look and feel of the page). If you think text-based teaching tips are a good idea, please support us with a donation.

Bless up,
Peter

1 year ago
Dear Members!

We decided to finish the fundraiser 10 days from now, because we would like to take some time out in the last weeks of the year to sort out a few things related to our regular working lives. It's end of year, and some loose ends need to be tied.

Thanks for everything so far! You're great. Keep up the giving spirit in the last 10 days!

Bless up,
Peter
1 year ago
NEW FUNCTIONS: SETS

Sets could be useful for two things: firstly, authors could combine related worksheets of a series into a single Set. So if a colleague has downloaded the first worksheet of a speaking card series, they could find all the other related ones in one place, and download them easily.

Secondly, users would be able to bind resources of others together into an e-book or e-course, so they could create for their students, e.g. a Beginner's course with the best worksheets or online exercises found on iSLCollective, and be able to access it any time. This would be similar to the Playlist option of YouTube, where you can create a playlist with songs of your choice.

Sets would lend themselves naturally to creating online courses that your students could do on their own. Once finished with an online exercise, they could have the system show the right answers, then they click the "Next button" and go on to the next exercise.

See screenshot below (just a wireframe, the final colors and look of the site are yet to be designed). If you think Sets are a good idea, please support the development with a donation!

Peter

1 year ago
reply to laszload's post #134
I have a problem with downloading whenever i press on the worksheet it doesnt appear.
1 year ago
Hello and thank you very much for the wonderful site. I'm very sorry to say this but I've just read the e-mail asking for the donation. It was as an e-mail spam. Well , I live in Peru and I would like to know how to do that, please.
Sillina
1 year ago
Hello,
Thank you for the site. I live in Tunisia , how canii donate
Thanks
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #147
Hello,sorry for my silence, but I had economical problems. How can I donate? I don't have credit cards! I only have bank cards for using ATM and my count is in Soles... the national currency of Peru. What can I do?

Regards,
Ruth
1 year ago
I would like to donate too but as with some other users I do not have a card that will allow me to donate online. There must be some other way to do so. By the way I work in China which makes it more difficult to donate by online means.
1 year ago
reply to jeally's post #153
Dear All,

I've sent you PMs. It is possible to send donation via bank transfer, which you can initiate in your local bank offices. You can also send donation in other curencies as well.

adam
1 year ago
I love this site. I run a small academy in Spain. Sending another little donation. Thanks:)
1 year ago
Hello
I'm sorry ,I like but I can't pay anything,I can't to have an international bank card.

1 year ago
reply to richs23's post #155
Thank you very much!
1 year ago
Thank yiou

1 year ago
Hello! Your website has been very useful. I've just donated 10 Euro. Hope it can help your website.
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #147
Hi Peter,

I have just started giving English lessons to my daughter, who is a 3rd grade, and a 5th grade student in Istanbul. I have just donated 20 EUR for your fundraiser (sorry the amount is low, I am not making money from these lessons at the moment). I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to this site with donations or material. Your work is dearly appreciated by me. I now hope to be a material contributer as well.
Best Regards to Everyone,
Erdinc
1 year ago
My email is earthyaya1@hotmail.com I sent my email to islcollective.com but hotmail.com didn't sent to you. I don't know why. Now I tell you my email. Please sent the bank account number for donate at my email. Thank you.
babybaby
1 year ago
Hello, I´m happy because I could send you my donation.
Thanks for your excellent material
Ruth
1 year ago
thanks
1 year ago
reply to ruthi2007's post #164
Ruth, también quiero donar pero no sé como hacerlo. No tengo tarjeta de crédito, pedí un No de cuenta pero no me han contestado. Por favor ayúdame. Mi correo es vic.vamar@gmail.com. Espero tu respuesta. GRACIAS!!!
1 year ago
Viel Erfolg!
1 year ago
1 year ago
it'sthe dreat donation
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #80
Just to say thanks all of u are amazing!! i hope my small donation helps!! Martha

1 year ago
reply to fdezmartha's post #171
Sure it helps, thank you!
1 year ago
Hi guys, we're very close. Only two days left!
Thanks to everyone, Peter
1 year ago
I hope my small amount of money help you to go on. Thanks for your useful material
1 year ago
Hello
I'm sorry ,I like but I can't pay anything,I can't to have an international bank card.
1 year ago
Dear All!

This is the last day of our Lifeline Fundraiser. There's still a little bit missing from our funds, but we're very close!

Bless up,
Peter

1 year ago
have donated with paypal, but only have paypal cheques so may take 1 week to clear xxx I love the site to teach my little Spanish students
1 year ago
i wish i could help too since this site is very useful to me as well as to my fellow teachers here at baguio, philippines. i don't have a credit card...
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #176
I have just donated a little amount, just 10 euro, I didn´t write my username on the list. The donation is under the name Ricardo Pérez. (alceo). Sorry for forgetting my username!!
1 year ago
I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry cuz i dont have a credit card. I really wish I could help but what can i do. God bless all islcollective team and also the donors as well.Thanks for everything. I appreciate it.

1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #181
I couldn´'t make my donation due to technical problems on the net. I'm soooooooo sorry...
But still I can´t download anything...Is there any problems because I didn´t help economically?
Thanks so much for this perfect site...
1 year ago
reply to carmusha's post #182
Downloading teaching resources is free for all. Please send us a screenshot showing the problem along with an in-depth description of the problem to support [at] islcollective [dót] com.
1 year ago
Hi Kisdobos and everyone at ISL .... i know this is gonna sound like a poor excuse and really theres no excuse for
not contributing but i am sincerely sorry for not contributing, at this moment i`m taking care of the situation which was the cause for not being able to, what i would like to ask is if I could still make a contribution at anytime later on.

Thank you for your understanding.

Charlie
1 year ago
I am sorry, I can't help you give donation for expanding the web since i don't have any credit card. Actually i wanna help.
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to gringo's post #184
Hi Charlie,

that's OK. You can still do it.

What's over now is the winter fundraiser and its promotion, hence we're removing the promotional message and the donation counter from the worksheet download pages and the main page. However, the paypal account of the site remains operational. Following the example of Wikipedia, we're also gonna keep a small, unobstrusive Donate button on the right panel so anyone can support the site in-between the official fundraiser campaigns if they choose to do so.

Peter
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #183
What's the problem? Ican do it perfectly from my iPad...but nothing happens from the computer...
1 year ago
reply to carmusha's post #188
Can you please send me a screenshot showing the error message to support [at] islcollective [dót] com? Also: Operating system version, browser version? Thanks, Peter
1 year ago
Dear All!

The Lifeline Fundraiser is now officially over. I'm glad to announce that we've reached our goal! In fact, we've passed it with 5350 pounds in donations! We are very grateful to all of you!

I'd like to thank our volunteer crew who have been a great help in spreading the word on our Twitter and Facebook, and helped in other ways: Kifissia, Borna, Ioli6, Zsuzsapszi, Wunder3, Hilde1, Anna and Sonn.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed! Without you the hosting and development of new functions wouldn’t be possible. The hosting funds will hopefully last until early May, as far as we can see now.

We’ve removed the donation counter and the promotional message from the worksheet pages and the main page. At the same time, following Wikipedia’s example, we decided to place a small Donate button on the right so that new members can also support the site in between two official fundraisers should they wish to do so. We’ll channel whatever is received to the development funds.

After the holidays we’re gonna start creating the technical specifications with IT professional partners. Then we’ll keep you posted on how things are moving ahead. In the meantime, if you have any new feature ideas or wishes, please share it with us in the forum so others can also join the discussion.

Keep sharing!

Bless up,
Peter

1 year ago
Many members have stated that they would like to contribute but can't because they don't have a credit card. There is an easy solution: Pre-paid Cards. They are available at most banks for a small fee and a photocopy of an ID. They look and function exactly like a "real" credit card. They can be Visa or MasterCard and can be used for Internet shopping, traveling, airline tickets, hotels, stores and iSLCollective donations. :) Pre-paid Cards are debit cards. You put money in the bank when you would like to buy something or contribute to a site. There is a small fee for each deposit. They are very safe and very practical.

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...