1 year ago
I have uploaded a worksheet, however unfortunately I have made a mistake in the title, is there anyway I can edit this
1 year ago
also is it possible to delet any of my uploads
1 year ago
reply to lorpor's post #2
click on your ws, you'll find "edit my ws" option there.

you can delete, than resubmit your ws.

1 year ago
thank you so much
1 year ago
1 year ago
reply to oumsalsabil's post #6
Uploads can be edited on the worksheet page, by logging in and clicking "Edit your ws"
1 year ago
well i use pictures in my worksheets...not pictures for commercial use of course ..but i wonder if i upload my worksheets n find myself sued for pictures i myself forgot how n where i found them...(i only remmeber that they were not for sale :)
1 year ago
reply to atifa's post #10
Dear Sirs! I fed your Piggy but got no confirmation. Is it OK? Taking into account my salary, sorry, my donation was quite OK, I guess. Did it reach the Piggy all right? Whenever I did my donatins before I got some confirmation
Best regards
1 year ago
reply to bossvalya's post #11
Hi,
Thanks for helping! Adam is in charge of sending confirmations. He's on holiday, will be back tonight and will confirm you. Thank you for your patience. Bless up, Peter
1 year ago
reply to bossvalya's post #11
Hi,

I've sent you a PM.

adam

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...