2 years ago
Is it possible to set up powerpoints to be shown in landscape? Some of my powerpoints show up in portrait mode and look like something from hell. I mentioned this before but members answered the question which I did not direct the question to. ESLprintable powerpoints show up in landscape. Why doesn't this site? Second, my powerpoints are not ws (worksheets). Is it possible to to fix this?
2 years ago
reply to foose2's post #1
Hi,
thanks for the feedback! Yes, it is possible to fix these things. We're doing fundraising for developing new site functions, which - if successful - will include a focus on user-friendliness, such as supporting landscape previews among many other things. More on this here: http://en.islcollective.com/donate. If you would like to make any other suggestions, please feel free to post them in that forum thread. We are open to member suggestions on how to improve the site, and will include whatever we can in the planned development.
Bless up, Peter

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...