Remove this ad
1 year ago
Many of the worksheets submitted contain grammatical errors which are then, I presume, being taught. Would it be rude to point out these mistakes to the authors? Perhaps a screening system by moderators would be advantagous?
1 year ago
I don't think it's a very constructive comment mega1!..... It's true, it's free, but as a teacher I think that people ought to be told and I'm sure they would appreciate it.
I don't think EllDix was criticising the hard and great work people have done but just pointed out that if we use the material for lesson, we just need to be aware that there can be some errors. It can happen to anyone. We all learn every day from our mistakes.

Anyway, think this site is Great for teachers like me who are useless at creating colourful worksheet via computer, and give LOTS of idea.

Well done to the person who thought of it, and thank you to all.
1 year ago
reply to Zizz's post #4
i strongly agree with you..
1 year ago
reply to Zizz's post #4
Nobody should curse and abuse others verbally on iSLCollective.com as mega1 did. I deleted his/her forum post and membership, too. Please don't register again. You're not welcome here.
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #6
I strongly agree as well! Thank you for deleting his/her. This website has helped me a ton...in the past six months as an ESL teacher! Thank youuuuuu!!!!!
1 year ago
reply to Bizzle's post #7
Ha-ha... I meant deleting him/her!!
1 year ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #6
salam Peter,

could you possibly delete my comments which include my personal information?
1 year ago
reply to ElleDix's post #1
I think it is good to tell what is right.
1 year ago
Keep it clean. A big thanks to all of you for contributing to this site. I just discovered it and keep loving it more and more.
1 year ago
reply to virginiaega's post #11
Thanks for your worksheets. They are very useful for my students and me. You're very great. Wish you create these good tasks for teachers and free for us forever. Thanks so much!!
1 year ago
I think mistakes should be pointed out to the authors, but not publically. It's so much nicer to send a private message to that person as I'm sure he/she would be only too pleased to correct his/her worksheet and will have learnt something in the process. We are never too old or too experienced to learn.
1 year ago
reply to jannabanna's post #13
I agree, I often upload worksheets that I then realise has errors, I then rectify those errors. I would never be offended by any construcitve comments or critics of my works, as you say we are never too old or experienced to learn.
1 year ago
Thanks Kisdobos for deleting the comment, it wasn't nice at all.... And thanks ever so much to you and the 2 others for creating this great site!
1 year ago
reply to Zizz's post #15
We all make mistakes and can learn from them, and those who critize...well guess what they tend to be those who always make mistakes. I appreciate when someone tells me if there is a mistake on one of my ws but in a private way via a mail.
We all do our best we are not perfect and sometimes so carried away by the passion of our work that....we make mistakes...but nevermind this website is such a fantastic idea for all of us.
Well done to all of us....our job is our passion!!! have a good week all take care

1 year ago
reply to Zizz's post #4
Thank you so much Zizz! You're right, Im NOT criticising at all; I love iSL and am very very grateful to all those who upload their lovely work for free, especially since I, like you, am useless in that area.
I sincerely hope I haven't offend anyone by my comment but it has come to my attention on quite a few occasions that some w.s contain serious errors which if spotted by a colleague, especially a superior or worse a parent could lead to embarassment.
1 year ago
I apologise to anyone who may have misunderstood my intentions and thought I was being ungrateful and offensive. That was exactly what I had hoped to avoid when I wrote on the forum asking other users if they thought it would be indiscreet. Thanks to all those who were understanding and a big, big thanks to ALL those who submit their work, even the ones with errors :-) Love&Peace Elle
1 year ago
i need to thank u and i really appreciate it.You r so creative. i 'd like to contact with Mrs. JANNA TO THNK UR GROUP AII
1 year ago
reply to ElleDix's post #17
Just wishing to thank everyone on here, agree that there are worksheets with errors, but it's up to us as teachers to check the work we get from anywhere, I have even found mistakes in Oxford and Cambridge books, and at least with the WS's uploaded here they're all on the whole editable!
1 year ago
reply to jannabanna's post #13
thanks for your efforts
1 year ago
thanks for your efforts

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...