2 years ago
I'm an English teacher in Turkey. I work in a language school and i need penpals for my students. I have 12 students in my classroom they are in A2 level at the moment and they are adults. I'll be very happy if you can help me out
2 years ago
Hi there! I'm a teacher from Poland. I'd really like to cooperate with you. I have some adult students at the level of your students but there are only 4 of them, and I don't know if they'd like to do such a thing. I'll try to find some more students among one-to-one classes. I'll do some research at my school by the end of the week. Tell me if you're interested in my students:)
2 years ago
Hello! I'm an English teacher at an English course in Indonesia. It would be so lovely if my students get to know people from another country. I have a lot of teens and adult students from age of 14-23, and am willing to ask them if they're interested in having penpals. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
2 years ago
I would really appreciate that. To be honest I have over 70 students A1-A2 and B1 so it is better for me to get as much penpals as i can get. MY e-mail adress is burakyaba@hotmail.com. You can also contact me from there. The idea in my mind is this. I'll prepare some ID cards containing some basic information about my students. I can send you them and you can ask your students and pick one of them. That might be slightly weird but might also work :)
2 years ago
reply to hellguard's post #4
I'm ready to be one of the penpals
2 years ago
reply to farhouda's post #5
Thank you so much. It would be great if you sent me an e-mail including a few simple personal details like your hobbies likes dislikes etc I can prepare an ID card ( burakyaba@hotmail.com) hope to hear from you soon
2 years ago
reply to hellguard's post #6
Hi I'll ask my student. His level is Elementary. His hobby is computer games. Have you got such kind of students?
2 years ago
reply to hellguard's post #4
I just saw the posts , I can also be a penpal if you still need more
2 years ago
reply to aselb's post #7
I have over 70 students so i need penpals as much as i can get for them =))) JUst ask him and if he approves send me his e-mail =)
2 years ago
reply to hellguard's post #9
I am from Sri lanka. I would like to join with you.
2 years ago
reply to hellguard's post #9
I have some students of different ages, i.e. 9, 12 and 16. Do you think that they could be suitable penpals for your students?

My e-mail is: numirin@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

2 years ago
reply to numirin's post #11
I am from South Africa. I teach Grade 4 - 6 children who are between 9 and 13. I will appreciate communication between our children. My email is siymuk@ yahoo.com.
Address of the school
Sediba sa Tsebo Primary School
P/Bag X09
838 Block DD
Soshanguve
Pretoria
Republic of South Africa
2 years ago
reply to missel's post #3
Hi...I teach World History in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. I have a good number of ESL students this semester and think it would be really helpful to have them write to penpals. I have a total of 25 students right now; half are ESL, half are native English speakers who I would require participation as well. Let me know if your students are interested!
2 years ago
reply to loricarter's post #13
hi i teach a class of about 35 children ages 7 to 8 and would be interested in them getting to write a real letter to a pen pal. we are from the Caribbean island, Trinidad. my email address is kallilag@yahoo.com
2 years ago
Hi! I am Ania and I teach English in Poland. My students are 14-17 years old; very willing to write in English. If you are intrested, write: 1ania@interia.pl
2 years ago
reply to kallila's post #14
Hi I'm christine from Italy willing to be your penpal
2 years ago
reply to numirin's post #11
Hi we are willling to be your friend's in penpal
2 years ago
reply to Emmanemma121's post #8
I'm willing to join to be your penpal
2 years ago
Hi~ I'm currently teaching in Japan. I have some girls here that would love to have a penpal ^^
1 year ago
reply to charsonicwu's post #19
Hello everybody. I wanted to tell you that i want to start this penpal thing on 12th of February. So if you please send me your students e-mails and a bit info about the owners of the e-mails i will be realy glad
1 year ago
Praat jy ook Afrikaans? Ek sie jy is van Suid-Afrika. Ek is Hollands en soek iemand om my Afrikaans te verbeter. Ek hoop jy kan my verstaan. Als Afrikaans jou moedertaal is, stuur my asjeblief nen boodskap. Baie dankie, Johansson.

PS: Ek is native Frans-Hollands en als jy geinteresseer is kan ek ook Frans met jou kuier.
1 year ago
reply to Johansson's post #21
Hi! Unfortunately I can't speak "Afrikaans" but I can understand you as I can speak Dutch which is quite similar.
Can I help you ? ... Let me konw!
1 year ago
reply to charsonicwu's post #19
Hi! I'm teaching English to students aged between 13 and 14 and they would love to have penpals. What age are yours? What target language are you interested in? Look forward to hearing from you.
1 year ago
reply to cellimene's post #23
Hi
That's a good idea to practise English
My students are aged from 12 to 15
1 year ago
reply to cellimene's post #23
Hi! I teach English to students aged between 13 and 14 in Spain! There are 30 students and they are in A2 level. They are interested in having email and letter penpals using English language. How many students have you got?
1 year ago
I'm so sorry as i couldnt write here for some time. I had my wedding :D Now that it is over i can get back to my business. I'm still waiting for everyone's e-mails. I have like 70 students from a1 to c1 with a wide age range so i can find penpals for almost everyone. So just send me an e-mail with how many students you have, their level and age range.
1 year ago
reply to hellguard's post #26
Hey merhaba)) I'v students from Russia 11-16 years old, 2 of a2 level willing to have pen-pals, and also 3of b1 and 3 of c1 levels from high school. If you have the students who'd like to communicate with them I'd be glad to arrange it together.
1 year ago
Привет =) That would be great. Just send me an e-mail with containing your students level, age, sex so that i can match them with mine. Here is my e mail: burakyaba@hotmail.com
1 year ago
i have sent you some emails with the data of my students. Have you received them?
1 year ago
reply to missel's post #29
Hi missel. I need a penfriend for me 10 year-old student.
Please could you send me e-mail addresses. My student woould like to talk to male student with the same age.
Thanks in advance
1 year ago
hi aselb! the ones i mentioned before are adult students. however, i have some 8-10 yo students that could be your student's pen pal. let me ask them first. anyway, do you need only 1 student?
1 year ago
Hello! I'm an English teacher in Poland. I'm looking for some pen friends for my students (group of 8, adults, B1 level, with Business English profile). It doesn't have to be a long term corresondence just few letters to get to know other people, their countries and culture. If you have similar students please write ppaaulina@wp.pl
1 year ago
reply to ppaaulina's post #32
hi Paulina. I am Hana. I am from Indonesia. I live in Java Island which is very incredible. I am willing to be your students' pen pal. I am working in the afternoon till evening. Should I reply or write letters to your students at any deadline? I am available only after working. Is it okay?

1 year ago
reply to rhema's post #33
Hi Hanna thank you for your reply! I have lesson with them tomorrow and I'll tell them about you they will be very happy I'm sure. No, it isn't important at what time you write letters. I will ask them tomorrow to write a letter for you in which they will descirbe themselves a bit, is that ok? if yes please send me your e-mail. best regards
Paulina
1 year ago
reply to ppaaulina's post #34
oh pualina I am sorry...yesterday the Internet was down and I got much trouble....do you still need one more pen pal? I will write to you soon. I am sorry. I do apologize...:-(
1 year ago
reply to ppaaulina's post #34
this is my email. hana.rhema@gmail.com
1 year ago
Hello, I am Radka from the Czech Republic, I am looking for a pen pal for my student Alena, she is 16 and she is really nice and funny. She would love to have somebody to practise English through email. If there is somebody in your class who would make a nice pen pal for Ala, please, let us know :) here is my email : radkahirschova@yahoo.co.uk
1 year ago
Hello there
My Name is Moha Adam I am from Somalia, I am learning english so I need to get pen pals
you can reach me this email maxamedina@gmail.com
1 year ago
reply to rhema's post #36
hi Hanna! Don't worry I still need penpals for my students. i wrote down your e-mail and I will asked them to write something to you next week beacause now we are preparing for a test.
1 year ago
Hi, I'm Peter - am teaching English to about 500Thai students (boys and girls). Their ages vary from about 10 to 15. I'd like to join up.
Sorry, no photo available at present.
1 year ago
From Peter,
......................... forgot to mention that I'm looking for pen pals for my Thai students. Their level of English is not too good ........ but they're keen.
1 year ago
reply to izuus12111's post #2
hi from turkey.i have a cousin studiyng english she needs penpals.she is 17.here is her mail:elf2794@hotmail.com
1 year ago
reply to missel's post #3

hi from turkey.i have a cousin studiyng english she needs penpals.she is 17.here is her mail:elf2794@hotmail.com
1 year ago
Hello!My name is Oksana.I am a tutor from Ukraine.I am looking for a pan friend for my student. Her English is pretty good. She is 42, she is very active and wants to have many friends all over the world. My e-mail:oksana.trigubenko@mail.ru Will be happy to get the answer from you:))))
1 year ago
reply to ppaaulina's post #39
yes Paulina...I am so happy being your students' pen pal...... I will learn a lot from your students...
1 year ago

I have also alot of English language learners.Are there anyone WHO wants to help me to find penpals ?
1 year ago
reply to ksina's post #44
Hi Oksana you or your student can talk with me on skype im english living in Ukraine i teach in 3 language schools
my address is englishguyinukraine@skype and my email is englishguyinukraine@hotmail.com
Andy

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...