2 years ago
Hi! I have a class of ten students, they are 10-12 years old. It would be great if I could find them some penpals of the same age. If you do teach a class with approximately ten students of the same age, please reply with your email address. The kids are from Thailand and they level of English is very basic at the moment. But we are getting there! I would like to start asap. Take care. Jins
2 years ago
reply to jinsiii's post #1
Hello! I have 10 students from 10 to 12 and we just started learning English in October. We are from Russia and I never try to write letters with children so I just don't know how to start but think it would be interesting. My name is Catherine, my email is vev1973@mail.ru. If you have some ideas about it I 'll be happy to assist. Waiting for your reply. Catherine
2 years ago
Hello,
I also teach this age group, my students are French and would love to have pen pals! We could email of course. I join a photo of our little city in the South West of France.
Best regards
Nathalie

2 years ago
reply to lilidanglais's post #3
Hello,
I'm Gaby. I teach English in Spain. I have a little class of 5 students, they are 12 years old. The level of their English is intermediate. I think the would love to have french penpals. If you think that we can do it, please send me and email, my address is gabrielabru74@yahoo.com
Waiting for your reply, Gaby.
2 years ago
Hi Nathalie! How many students do you have in your class? It sounds good, that way my students in Thailand could learn about the everyday life of those in France and vice versa. If you have a group of 10 students this would be great, so they all could have one penpal each. my email is: jina.sitthirot@gmail.com

If, however your class is a smaller or larger one, maybe it would be better to team up with someone who has the same amount of students. Cheers!/Jina
2 years ago
ps. By penpals I'm referring to the old traditional way , i.e paper and pen. More fun to actually receive a real postcard or letter I think, and as far as learning it's always good to write words down.../Jina
2 years ago
reply to jinsiii's post #6
It sounds great! I have about 100 students at the moment and would love to find them some penpals! We live in Italy and I actually own a language school together with my cousin we are both English native speaker teachers could you help us? Hope to hear from you soon!
2 years ago
Hi ther! Would love to start an e mail exchange with you! I have about 50 students that would love to start writing in English! I actually own an English language school with my cousin we are both English native speaker teachers. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Cara
2 years ago
reply to gabybru's post #4
I teach English in South Korea and this is what I've been looking for! (kinda). I was initially looking for native English speaking penpals for my students, but I think they would be happy with anyone really. As a matter of fact a couple of them have taken a small interest in Spanish (since we did a unit on Argentina and I taught them some basic Spanish).

I have 4, potentially 5, students ages 11/12. They are also at an intermediate level and are really great and friendly kids. They are great kids and really take an interest in everything so I think they would be very excited to have a pen pal from Spain :).

I would like to have them hand-write letters though and send them the old fashioned way if that's alright.

I will be sending you an email with this same content. Email me back if you're interested in this idea!

- Sonya
2 years ago
reply to sodav's post #9
Hi! I´m from Spain and I´m teaching english here so if you need some help... Contact me! alexttss@hotmail.com
2 years ago
Aluette/Catherine. I have emailed you to the address you wrote here. I want to start asap and tell my kids they'll have new friends from Russia. Looking forward to your reply. Jina
2 years ago
Hi Nathalie! How many students do you have in your class? It sounds good, that way my students in Thailand could learn about the everyday life of those in France and vice versa. If you have a group of 10 students this would be great, so they all could have one penpal each. my email is: jina.sitthirot@gmail.com

If, however your class is a smaller or larger one, maybe it would be better to team up with someone who has the same amount of students. There is no access to computers, but I really prefer the old letter way. So the kids can actually recieive a handwritten letter. Cheers!/Jina
2 years ago
Hello everyone, I am an english teacher and I would like to find penpals who are studying spanish. We are from Colombia. please write to this email if you are interested. luisazapatal@hotmail.com thanks a lot.
2 years ago
Hello to you .I am a teacher of english .my students are arabs in Israel.They learn english as a third language i would like to exchange penpals and maybe we can get in touch.
2 years ago
Hi everyone! Greetings from Greece. I own a language school and I have a lot of students who would love to fiind some new penpals and practice their English. Hope to hear from you soon!!
2 years ago
reply to ichlas23's post #14
Hello. I am a teachero English in Spain. My students are 14-16 years old. We´d love to exchange letters or emails with your students. Let me know if youa re interested. My email is: fveira@hotmail.com.
2 years ago
hi! I'm a teacher and together with my students fom 6 to 60 years, we wait for you!!write us soon to: giovaniabclingue.it@libero.it
2 years ago
reply to weloveenglish's post #7
HI! I'M ANGELA AND I'M AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN NAPLES. I'VE A LITTLE SCHOOL AND I'D LIKE IF MY STUDENTS COULD HAVE A PENFRIEND JUST TO PRACTICE ENGLISH!I'VE A LOT OF STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP US? WE SHOULD USE JUST THIS MAIL IF YOU WANT!
TO START, YOU COULD WRITE FOR A GROUP OF STUDENTS WITH THE SAME AGE: (13 YEARS)
RAFFAELE, ANTONIO, LUIGI,PIERO, SIMONA, LUISA AND GIULIANA! WE WAIT FOR YOU!!
WRITE US SOON!!
ANGELA AND HER STUDENTS!!
2 years ago
Are they palestinians ???
2 years ago
reply to gime1512's post #15
Hi Gime;
This is Mehmet from Russia. Actually I am from Turkey and work as an ESL teacher here. I guess my students need penpals to improve their skills but most of them are above 20. I'll talk to them. Let's keep in touch. Greetings to beloved Greece.
2 years ago
reply to mserhatakin's post #21
Hi!!
Thanks so much for the reply but my students are much younger (10 - 14 years old) so I don't think they will have many interests in common. We'll keep in touch though. Greetings to Russia!
2 years ago
Hi, I am an English teacher in Spain. I also have a language school and there are students from different ages. It would be wonderful to exchange letters or emails. Students from 10 to 16 years old. Please contact me and we will try to match students of the same ages. My email address is: mj.pr@hotmail.es
2 years ago
reply to al118216's post #23
hi, I teach English in Italy, near Turin (Northern Italy), it would be great for my students to correspond with your students in English, they are from 10 to 19, so what do you think?
2 years ago
reply to glossikoi's post #22
:-) I guess my students are the oldest. Sorry for the late reply. Having a short holiday in Antalya. See you.
2 years ago
Hi there, I'm from Poland. I'm looking for some penpals for my students (12-30year-olds)- different level. Let me know If you're still interested.

Iza

2 years ago
hi everybody..I am one of the member...I can't understand..why is script of the worksheets small?
2 years ago
reply to izuus12111's post #26
hi Iza..do your students use whats app massenger in their cellphone? we will connect with them by it
2 years ago
reply to simo10teacher's post #24
hi, i am a teacher in Indonesia. i have 9 students of 9 - 10 years old. they speak and write english as well. they are now in primary 4. wish that you could correspond them with your students. my email address is chandra_mery@yahoo.com tq.
2 years ago
reply to maqsudjon's post #28
I don't know, I don't use this application myself....:) But why? would it make it easier?
2 years ago
Hi,
Just wondering if you would like the penpals the oldfashioned way (written as letters or postcards) or through emails. I work at a middle school in the US and it would benefit the children to actually write letters as they are no longer used to doing that. What would be the age group?

Thank you, GBailey (gaby.bailey@badger.k12.wi.us)
2 years ago
reply to al118216's post #23
Hi! thank you for your answer. I have a class of 7 students (5 girls and 2 boys) aged 10, and another class of 6 students (5 boys and 1 girl) aged 14. Do you think you could find potential matches? My email address is gimeroubi@gmail.com
awaiting your answer
2 years ago
reply to izuus12111's post #26
Hi! thanks for your answer. Of course we are still interested! Actually I have two classes who are eager to find penpals. The one consists of students aged 10 (5 girls and 2 boys) and the other has 6 kids (5 boys and 1 girl) aged 14. Do you think you could find potential matches? If you'd like to contact me, my email address is gimeroubi@gmail.com. bye for now
2 years ago
Hello, dear collegue from Greece!!!
I'm very interested in your letter and I would like to match my students with some of yours to write emails in English if it's possible. I have a group of 10 young teenagers aged 10-12, their level of English is Elementary. They've been learning English for about 3 years. They're looking forward to having penpals to practise their language.
my email is olga_ust@mail.ru
I would really appreciate if you let me know whether our collaboration is possible.
Best wishes,
Olga
2 years ago
reply to simo10teacher's post #24
Hello, dear colleague from Italy!!!
I'm very interested in your letter and I would like to match my students with some of yours to write emails in English if it's possible. I have a group of 10 young teenagers aged 10-12, their level of English is Elementary. They've been learning English for about 3 years. They're looking forward to having penpals to practise their language.
my email is olga_ust@mail.ru
I would really appreciate if you let me know whether our collaboration is possible.
Best wishes,
Olga
2 years ago
Hello dear collegues. My student would like to have a penpal from Germany, Spain or Switzerland. He's 10 years old. He is Turkish. He wants a boy at the same age. Please if you have write to me aseltobol@gmail.com
Have a nice day!
2 years ago
Hi,
I'm a teacher from Ukraine and I have about 7 students aged 10-12 who would like to have penpals. If you're still interested, please let me know. My e-mail is ilona_shkriabun@yandex.ru
:)
2 years ago
reply to Tarasyukangelina21's post #37
Oops! I did a mistake, sorry. My E-mail is ilona_shkriabun@ukr.net
2 years ago
Hi Natalie!
Iam a student from greece, and I joined this site to find penpals same age with me, so I can improve my English and take the lower degree (B2). I also love France and I would love to talk with your students, (if you are still interested of course). Just let me know, how olld are your students, and what level are they? I am B1 to B2! If you are still interested, email me: vivi1410@outlook.com
I also loved your photo so I upload an other one of my town, and Im looking forward for receiving an email of you!

2 years ago
11 months ago

Hi Ichlas! I'm elisabetta, and I teach Religion in a Primary School in Italy, Rimini. I'd like to start corresponding with you and you pupils! Do you agree? Are you still interested in? I hope yes! Looking forward to hearing from you, all tha best. Elisabetta (raggidiluce.scuolaprimaria@gmail.com )

Please register + log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...

Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!

Loading in progress...

Loading in progress...