7 years ago
Hello.
I think this is a great site and I would like to contribute with my work too, but I am using Open Office, and the .odt files are not accepted.

Free softwares are all about sharing, like this website. I know they are not as common as MS office, but more and more people start using them, so it would be great to be able to use these files.

Let me know what you think of it

Looking forward to sharing my files with you soon :-)
7 years ago
reply to achusla's post #1
Yes, I agree. I hope we can create the technical background to supporting the Open formats, as soon as possible.
Peter
7 years ago
reply to achusla's post #1
Hi, In the meantime you can convert your files using the free site Zamzar.com. It's easy and quick. Upload your file and Zamzar will e-mail you the converted file. Then you can upload to iSL.
7 years ago
I CAN'T UPLOAD. WHAT'S WRONG? I DON'T UNDERSAND
7 years ago
I'm using Open Office too. In my version there's an option when saving to save as a .doc file. But I agree, it would be good to be able to upload .odt files (and .pdf actually).

Having said that, I'm currently having a problem uploading .doc files saved in Open Office, though it's always worked before; I'll post elsewhere about that issue though.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!