7 years ago
Hi,
I can't go to my uploaded stuff ! I don't know what's wrong ! ?
James33,
7 years ago
reply to james33's post #1
james33, go http://en.islcollective.com/mypage/resources, then choose "my printable uploads" or "my projectable uploads", then click "GO"
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #2
Thanks a lot for your help dear Sonn, I did all what you had told me, but in vain.I still can't go to my printable uploads. I don't even have the option: "my printable uploads" or "my projectable uploads".I think there's a problem I can't understand !?
Thanks again !
James33,
7 years ago
reply to james33's post #3
Hi,

I am having the same problem. How do you view your own uploads?

Sharon
7 years ago
reply to james33's post #3
I see, James33. In French section people have the same problem.
I do see my uploads, but in Russian section I have another problem: I can only see the first page. When I try to see the second page and others they are not shown.
I hope our administrators will fix everything soon.
7 years ago
reply to Sharwong's post #4
I'm having the same problem. Can't see my uploads.
7 years ago
reply to orly100's post #6
Okay, I figured it out. Go to resources under your name and picture, then it'll lead you to a small box on the left hand side with "favourites" in the box. Click on the box and you'll see printable uploads and other options. You'll find your worksheets once you click on it.

Sharon
7 years ago
7 years ago
Hello, Happy New Year to you all,

Unlike you my friends I can have access to my upload stuff but I can't upload my ppwt work. I've been trying for 3 days now unsucessfully! Hope this will be fixed up very soon.

THX again

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!