7 years ago
hi sorry to bother once again... But may I ask why my laptop says:

Preview image is under generation process

is it just me or is anyone else having the same problem?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members and staff of this wonderful site.

Greetings from PORTUGAL
7 years ago
reply to PATRIALUSITANA's post #1
Hi,

the reason is that we're working on fixing the preview generation problem, which ties in with numerous functions on the site. Once it's fixed, the resubmit will be ok, file upload, previews in search results. The main page small previews are ok, we've just fixed that.

It seems that the previews are generated well for new uploads, both the small previews and the larger ones available in the premium. Now we're going back to some older worksheets, which are still missing their new previews. We've started regenerating the previews for these too.

Sorry again for these inconveniences. We got an additional coder to help out now to make the repairs faster. So I hope these bugs will be of the past very soon.

Bless up,
Peter
7 years ago
"De mnadelrey" is in the french section.....
7 years ago
reply to vlindertje's post #3
Thanks, I moved them to the English section.
7 years ago
Dear Peter,
Could you move Lena81's worksheets to English section, too.
I reported them long ago.
http://ru.islcollective.com/mypage/resources?id=76646

panter's wss should be in German section
http://ru.islcollective.com/mypage/resources?id=70404
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #5
Ok, I will, there are Russian instructions in both of them, but that's okay, they are intended for Russian natives. However, could you please ask them to change the title into English/German, and the description because Russian characters cannot be searched for in the English section, so otherwise their worksheets would virtually become lost among the other worksheets. Thank you, Peter
7 years ago
I've sent private messages. But Lena81 was last seen here in March 2013.
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #7
In that case I would rather leave them where they are, because they really can't be found in a search on the English with these Russian characters. I can also delete them if they are very irritating for the members on the Russian platform.
7 years ago
I think we should wait until Lena81 comes back. 2 or 3 of her wss can be used by teachers of Russian who work in English-speaking countries. Her colouring pages have English headlines, but the description is in Russian. So if it is possible to find these wss by the headline I think they should be moved to English section.
Best wishes,
Natalia
7 years ago
Dear Peter,

There are problems with preview of new worksheets in French section. The small preview (the thumbnail) is seen on the main page but when I am trying to look at the large preview, going to the the page of the ws, I get the message "Preview image is under generation process". I uploaded my wss several hours ago and the preview hasn't been created by now. Other users have the same problem.

Best wishes,
Natalia
7 years ago
UPD. the preview has been generated. But the process was too long.
7 years ago
BEZOYA15 couldn't get the preview for 3 days.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!