7 years ago
Dear Colleagues,

Besides PayPal, it is also possible to make a direct bank transfer to subscribe for a Supporting Membership, but please make sure to include your iSL user name in the Comments field of your transfer. Otherwise, we can't identify you and can't give you your membership access (since most users do not make their real names known on the site).

Dear Susanne Eberdorfer and Ewa Maria Golebiowska Glowka, if you're reading this, thank you for subscribing with a bank transfer, please send me your user names.

Bless up,
Peter
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
Dear Colleagues,

Besides PayPal, it is also possible to make a direct bank transfer to subscribe for a Supporting Membership, but please make sure to include your iSL user name in the Comments field of your transfer. Otherwise, we can't identify you and can't give you your membership access (since most users do not make their real names known on the site).

Dear Salwa Katarzyna and Belgi Roberto Girardi Grazia Mar, if you're reading this, thank you for subscribing with a bank transfer, please send me your user names.

adam
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
I tried to susrcibe with my visa but it says that it cannot be verified and something about my country. I am from Montenegro but I checked Serbia because I did not have Montenegro as an option.
7 years ago
reply to laszload's post #2

Hello, Ive tried to pay my subscribtion this morning, I tried 2 different visa cards, it wouldn't work!

What shall I do?
Thanks
LIZMOZ
7 years ago
reply to laszload's post #2
I've just done the supporting via paypal for six months. Thank you for doing this great job for us teachers. Bless you all.
7 years ago
Oups I forgot my user name. Transfer was made by Sabine Coquette, Belgium. Sorry for disturbing. I promise I'll make things right next time.
7 years ago
reply to sabinger's post #5
Hi, thank you for pledging for six month! :) BTW, we only need supporters to tell us their name in case of direct bank transfer. When using PayPal, it goes automatically.
7 years ago
reply to Lizloz's post #4
Dear Lizmoz!

Thanks for trying to make a pledge. We've received emails from a lot of people telling us that they had the same issue with PayPal. Indeed, if everyone had been able to use PayPal successfully, we would already have achieved our funding goal.

Good news is that we are just about to launch a new bank card payment method called PayU. We're doing the final testing. Please check back later today, hopefully it will be up and running by then.

Bless up,
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!