7 years ago
As a teacher using Promethean Interactive White Boards I make hundreds of ActivInspire Flipcharts that I am sure others would find useful. Would it be an idea to allow these files to be uploaded and shared with one another?

Cheers,
Rob
7 years ago
reply to Robbarron's post #1
Hi Rob,

I agree. It's a step we need to take into the future. Read more about this and our other goals for 2014 in the section entitled "Our Team & Mission" on our fundraiser page.

Bless up,
Peter
7 years ago
Hi Rob,
Others will find it useful WHEN this site is healthy & confident enough.... thanks to people's donations.
I agree with you about future features - whenever the future may be in sight................
.... ;-)))
Sylv'
7 years ago
PS : As a teacher using ISL Collective - a lot! - wouldn't it be great if people using it as much as I do participated in the long-way challenge ? ie : Make it possible for all of us to keep on using it & thanking great contributors ...?
I wish people who can afford it- could help Peter & team, so that we will ALL benefit from it! WS, ppts, exchanges with colleagues from all over the World, etc, etc, ...!!!
Bless you all
Sylvie
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Hi!
I really appreciate your work and these worksheets are very useful for me. I have little problem with supporting ISL. I wanted to pay and become a member but I couldn`t. It was said that I have the wrong card number and it didn`t let me pay. May be it is my fault and I don`t understand what I didn`t do in a right way???
7 years ago
reply to Robbarron's post #1

i sme as your position,, i'm studying by usinng promethean,, and it was very useful for me as the student, so then i suppose you to use it well,, by yourvown creative method of teaching,, thank that my suggestion,

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!