7 years ago
Hello again! I have a problem/doubt. I love using unusual fonts in my worksheets, so what I do is to use the WordArt to create texts with different colours, shades and so on. As everybody doesn’t have the same fonts, I change the WordArt text into an image so that everybody can see the font I use and the final worksheet. But, although I do the same, fonts are not seen in the same way now. Can anybody tell me why? Thanks
7 years ago
reply to morewk's post #1
Hi there,

yes, it Wordart elements may look different in the preview, and on other users' computers, if the font is not installed there. But like you said, turning the wordart into an image does get around this shortcoming. For example, in case of your Body parts worksheet we can see your special, stylish fonts (see below).

Peter

7 years ago
Thank you Peter. I was asking this because I couldn't see it in my last worksheet (in 'short hair, long hair' and so on. But I have just realised that I didn't change those wordart fonts into images. Sorry!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!