7 years ago
Hi, I've recently subscribed and when I now search for resources, eg. printables, instead of getting 12 tiles listed in the display, I now only get 1 resource tile per page.

So, page 1 will show 12 resource tiles which looks normal, but then when I go to the next page, 2, 3 and so on, only 1 resource tile is shown per page. It used to work fine before I subscribed(!) and I've tried to change the settings as well but it doesn't make any difference.
7 years ago

Dear HelsDel!

Sorry to hear about this problem. I just checked your account in Firefox and couldn't reproduce the problem. Could you send us a screenshot showing the problem to balint [dot] harangozo [at] islcollective [dot] com? Also, we need to know your computer system details, so please send it to the same address from http://whatismybrowser.com

I hope we can sort this out soon, and thank you for supporting the site!

Bless up,

Peter

7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Thank you for replying so promptly. I'm now liaising with your engineer and I'm sure it will be sorted out soon. I love your website as it is a real asset to me in my work and I wish you all the best in attaining your fundraising goals.
7 years ago
Helloooooo! Idon't know what's happening. I have uploaded 4 ws, but I'm the only one to see them. Other teachers don´t. Why don't the ws go to their place so that everybody can see them? See this problem, please. Thank you
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #4
Hi! I have uploaded 2 ws, but I can't see them :( .There must be a problem.
7 years ago
I uploaded a worksheet yesterday but I can't see it......is there a problem for the preview?
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #6
Hi everyone! I also uploaded 3 ws, but I can't see them :(

7 years ago
Hello, What happend to all my uploads?! I can see only 3 pages when I open my resources. Where are the other ws, dissapeared!?
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #4
Hello,
I uploaded wss and nobody can use them.What is the matter? I am worried.
7 years ago
reply to Energy's post #9
Hello,
Energy, Michela, Blackcat65 & Mamartins I have uploaded 3 ws and I can't see them either.
7 years ago
The same problem is in Russian section. The preview of new worksheets isn't seen and they are not shown on the main page.
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #11
Hi, there was an invalid file that wrecked preview gen. Now we've fixed it. Bless up, Peter
7 years ago
reply to Mishqui's post #10
Hi to you! I have got the same problem: yesterday I uploaded a new worksheet but I can't see it yet! Have a nice day!
7 years ago
Hi Michela, what's its title?
Fact or fancy?
Who is the good reader?
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #15
yes, they are, thanks for your help! there are 2 news"miscellanea of funny activities 3" and " St.Patrick's Day wordsweach", thanks a lot!
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #16
Hi Michela,

I think the reason you hadn't seen your new docs is because you hadn't selected the "Newest" sorting on your MyPage, so you saw your resources listed by "Most downloaded". After you upload sg, the default sorting is Newest, because that is a direct confirmation of your upload, so you can see your resource right after you've uploaded it. Normally, if you go (or anyone else goes) to your MyPage, they will see your uploads sorted by Most downloaded by default, to showcase your best material.

So, make sure to click on Newest when looking for recent uploads (see below).

Bless up,
Peter

7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #17
Thanks Peter, now it's crystal clear, have a nice day!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!