7 years ago
Hello dear All,
I cannot search projectables ( but ws are OK...). For ex, I've just tried to search Sonn's, but I got the following message :
There are no results for this search. Try broadening your search.
It's been the case for some time now, when I tried to search other colleagues' projectables.....Is anyone having the same problem ?
Sorry for asking - again! ;-)))
Have a nice day,
Sylvie
7 years ago
Dear Sylvie,
I am afraid it's my fault. I made a confusing mistake in the discription. I am very sorry for that.
Best wishes,
Natalia
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #2
Thank you dear Natalia!
No problem! :-)))
Still......, when I click on a member's name, & try to search his/her projectables, I get the same answer ( ie = no results. For ex, Herber's great projectables...)
When I search Printables, everything is OK.....
?????
Have a great weekend
PS : Good news, dear Peter! Thank you for your hard work!!!
Best wishes from Northern France
Sylvie
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #1
Hi everyone,
I'm having the same problem when I try to search the projectables uploaded by other teachers. There's no result. Hope it can be solved by the ISLCollective staff as soon as possible.
Thanks Sylvie for your always warm words,
Have a nice week :)
7 years ago
reply to Herber's post #4
Ok, now I can see the problem. Forwarded it to Balint. I'll post here when it's working again.
Peter
7 years ago
Hi And I cannot see the projectable I have uploaded.
Regards,
Begoña
7 years ago
I can see it now. Thanks-
Regards,
Begoña
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #5
Thanks a lot for your quick response, Peter. Everything is OK now. Have a nice day :)
7 years ago
reply to Herber's post #8
Hi dear Herber,
Not OK with me : I still cannot see your projectables when I search your uploads ;-))) But, I hear Balint is working on it ;-) ;-)))
( No problem : it's not urgent, dear Peter & Balint!!)
Have a great week, dear friends!!
Sylvie
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #9
but not OK with me. My work doesn't go to the front page. See about that please. Thank you.
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #5
hi Peter,
there's a problem with the uploading. It goes on and on, and the worksheets don't appear. Please ask Balint to fix it. Thanks! Have a nice weekend!
7 years ago
reply to Mirita1959's post #11
my work hasn't appeared yet. I've uploaded it last night and is still there. Thank you.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #12
Hi, I've notified Balint to look at it. I'll make a post when the preview generation is back to normal, hopefully today. Thank you for your patience. Peter
7 years ago
reply to Herber's post #4
We've also spent a lot of time this week fixing the Projectables bug, and also trying to come up with a quick fix to improve the quality of search results on main page searches. I'll let you know when we're ready with that.
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #13
thanks for your kindness.
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #13
Thanks Peter! I'll upload later, when everything is fixed.
7 years ago
reply to Mirita1959's post #16
I'll have to do the same, isn't that so? Thanks.
7 years ago
Thank you, dear Balint & team,
Everything is just fine now :-)))) & I can search my favourites'projectables....;-)))
+ You're very quick on reported stolen ws : I'm grateful for that - too.....
Warm wishes from France,
Sylvie

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!