7 years ago
TEACHING TIP DRAFT

We made a small development: you can list your teaching tip drafts in your MyPage/Resources.

Teaching tips, as they can be typed in using our online editor, can be saved as a draft or published right away. Your draft (unpublished) teaching tips can be edited any time and published whenever you feel they're final, and vice versa: published Teaching tips can be "unpublished" when you go and edit them.

Also, let me please grab the opportunity again to clarify that teaching tips are not file uploads - since we still get a lot of basically "empty" teaching tips, because of members trying to upload files via the online teaching tip editor. In reality, teaching tips are just simple tips, game ideas, warmers, time fillers, etc. that can be typed in online on iSLCollective. To upload a .doc worksheet or powerpoint file, please click on UPLOAD/Upload a doc(x) or ppt(x) file. Sounds pretty obvious, I know, but some people still get it wrong. Repetitio est mater studiorum.

Bless up,
Peter
7 years ago
Hi Peter & team,
Sorry for bothering you - again!! ;-)))
I thought I should use the teaching tips more often than I do, but .............. ;-))) I can easily see & read the most viewed ones - but , everytime I try to read the newest ones, I can only see a blank space : no teaching tip, just a white page with 'thank yous'.....
Hope I'm not too much of a nuisance - these days! ;-)))
Sylvie
7 years ago
This is what I get :
irara iraraJan 11, 2014

Thank You!

Dear ..., I just found this nice worksheet. Hope you will like it too!
Solve this task to prove you're not a spam robot. To try another type of task, click the 'round arrow' button*:
CAPTCHA ImageClick here to get a new image.

I like this tip
Skill: Listening
Grammar focus: Adjectives
Function: accuse sy
Vocabulary: Ability
Teaching tip type: student projects
Copyright License: Public Domain
Upload date: January 11, 2014
Say something to the author
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #2
Hi Sylvie,

this is what I referred to in my previous posts of members mistakenly trying to upload files via the teaching tip editor, so they'll end up sharing "empty" teaching tips. I'm continously removing these bad ones when I have time. I appreciate it if you have any ideas about how to make the teaching tip sections better.

Peter
7 years ago
I have been writing teaching tips like ten times and it can't be publish! What do you think that can be my problem?

It's imposible!!!!
7 years ago
reply to mimosa1978's post #5
Thanks for the report! Yes, I can see that now. We will be looking at it shortly! Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!