This worksheet is mine and was upload by a different member.
PLEASE REMOVE THE WS OF THIS MEMBER
6 years ago#1
6 years ago#2
6 years ago#3
6 years ago#4
6 years ago#5
reply to TUGAY's post #3Hi Tugay,
Welcome to iSLCollective! Thanks for wanting to enrich our material bank. Here's a few guidelines to observe:
1. Upload only materials that you created yourself. Never upload worksheets made by others, only if you have explicit permission to do so, e.g. to use a template, or upload an adapted version of the material. Check first the copyright license of the work, but I think it's always best to contact the author if you wish to build upon their work, even if they explicitly authorize members to do so freely.
Do not use watermarked cliparts in your work, or other copyrighted artwork whose inclusion may well cause problems for you or the site.
Please remove any copyrighted material you uploaded to the site. Go to Edit Worksheet, the button is below the large preview, on the worksheet's page. Make sure you're logged in.
2. Do not flood the site with uploads one after the other. Others with only 1 upload that day will be unhappy because their upload will be lost among yours. About 5 uploads per day I guess is a good number. You know, there's a tomorrow, hopefully. :)
3. Always label the uploaded material on the Upload Form. Give as much information as possible, e.g. Level, Student Type, Grammar, etc. The title and description are very important: they should be informative, so that others won't need to download it in order to know what it's about. Also, proper "tagging" will make your upload findable later when others are making a search.
4. Upload materials that you think would be useful for others, too, so they are not overly specific to one of your classes.
5. It's okay to have instructions in your native Turkish in the uploaded worksheet, since there are other Turkish ESL teachers here, but pls indicate this in the description of the worksheet: "Contains instructions or translations in Turkish".
6. When you download from others, it's nice to say Thank you!
I guess this is pretty much it. Other members, would you add anything to these basic guidelines that I forgot to emphasize?
Enjoy the site!
6 years ago#6
reply to Kisdobos's post #5Peter,
These are great guidelines for all of us! Thank you for expressing some of the suggestions I have been thinking about.
I'm so thankful for this site. It's lots of fun to view everyone's creative ideas. Many of them I download to use with my students.
Let's work together to keep making improvements to this great site.