6 years ago
This is not fair ! Whenever one of my worksheets is an ESL printable of the day, you skip it or ignore it !!!! I want to have a justification for this new treatmlent. If you don't want my ws here, I can delete them all !!!
I won't upload again until I get an explanation about this repeated action.Sorry to say this, but this is not encouraging !!!
James,
6 years ago
reply to james33's post #1
Hi James!
First of all, thank you for your great contributions! ;-)))
Second, I'm sorry - but I do not understand your message....:-((
I must admit I've never been really looking at the worksheet of the day.....As I very usually download stuff according to my needs, & not to the points they get.
Still, there seem to be some anger from you, & I do not get why...?
Best regards from France
Sylvie
6 years ago
reply to liette's post #2
Ooops! Sorry for the typo!
;-)))
6 years ago
reply to james33's post #1
I don't believe what I'm seeing. Competition between adults, teachers. Please just think about the best for your students. I'm sorry but I have to say, "shame on you".
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #4
Who do you thnk you are to talk to me in this way ????? I'm not a student in your class to give him lessons or tell him what to say and not to say !!! Who has given you the right to judge people ?? I think the site has got administrators who are in charge of the members' questions and complaints. Besides, the teacher should have some respect when talking to people.
SHAME ON YOU !!!!
James,
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #4
Of course every teacher will feel happy if he sees his work being downloaded by hundreds of people, getting a lot of likes and beautiful comments, or becoming the ESL printable of the day and then published on facebook and twitter.This will give him motivation and satisfaction about the great work he has done,but when the work gets no downloads, the teacher feels nervous and tries hard to find out what is wrong and how to improve his work in the future. And these are the objectives behind creating these options on the site.Any way, This is what I've learnt from ISLCOLLECTIVE and what I've lived with many great, kind, tolerant, generous and respectful colleagues here.
James,
6 years ago
Hi James,

First, thanks for your great uploads! Could you please contact Balint real-time whenever something like this happens? balint [dot] harangozo [at] islcollective [dot] com Then we could take a look and catch it. It's probably a bug.

Thanks
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!