6 years ago
Hi Peter, I've uploaded a worksheet with a size exceeing 2Mb which has caused an uploading problem. Now, I have two worksheets unseen. I want to delete them, but I don't know how ???
6 years ago
Hi peter,
I also have an uploading problem. Yesterday I resubmitted one worksheet because I had found one mistake and it still isn't there. I think there an uploading problem again.
Thanks.
Enjoy your summer holidays :)
Mirita
6 years ago
When is this problem going to be fixed?
6 years ago
reply to morewk's post #3
Hooray! Thanks a lot!
6 years ago
Hi! There seems to be an uplaoding problem again.
6 years ago
reply to morewk's post #5
I uploaded two ws yesterday and they aren't in the front page yet. See about this whoever is in charge, please. Thank you.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #6
Dear Morewk and Mamartins,

Thanks for the notice, we'll reboot the preview generator as soon as possible. No need to reupload your worksheet, it will show up immediately after the reboot.

Bless up,
Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Hope doesn't take too long. For two days that the ws are the same.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Hello! My work hasn't appeared yet. It's three days now.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #9
Hi there! Sorry about it. It turns out we are having to do a Windows update on the server, so I hope we can soon come back. Thank you for your patience!
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #10
Thanks, I'm glad to see this wonderful site back.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #11
Now there is another problem - 404. Sorry, there’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #10
Hi, everything should be back to normal now regarding uploading.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #13
Everything is OK now. Thank you.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #13
Hi,I uploaded two worksheets three or four days ago,but they don't appear.Cpuld you solve the problem?
6 years ago
reply to sasu's post #15
Hi, I can see it. Please give us a little time to fix it. Thanks, Peter
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #12
Again the same error. 404. Sorry, there’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
The ws is there but when opening there's the error.Please see about that. Thanks
6 years ago
Hello! Where is my work. Everything stopped.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #18
I've 4 ws to be put on the front page for 14 hours. Please see about that. Thanks
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #19
Hi, the previews are being generated continously, it's just that there's a whole load of long, super multipage documents in the processing right now. Thank you for your patience, Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #20
Yes I know. There is a ws jam from time to time. Thanks.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #21
Here it is again, "04. Sorry, there’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know". Is it because it is Sunday?
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #22
Hi, does others also get this 404 error message? Unfortunately, we can't reproduce this problem. What could help is to get information about what page you were on, and what you were trying to do.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #23
Now it's OK, but I always do the same way the page is always the same and I was uploading the ws , so I don't know why this happens. I really would like to know if this error appears to the others too. Thanks.
6 years ago
Now my work says "Preview under generation" since yesterday.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #25
Hi mamartins, I have the same problem.I uploaded two ws & it says "Preview under generation"
6 years ago
reply to Mishqui's post #26
This is not the first time. I don't know why this happens. Everything stops from time to time.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #27
Hi, it's nighttime in Budapest while I'm reading this, but we'll look at it first thing tomorrow. Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #28
I can see that things are OK now. It wasn´t only me and Mishqui to have problems but many more. After fixing things the first and second page were filled imediatelly. There were so many ws to come up.
6 years ago
Hi Peter, everything is OK. I haven't any troubles with uploading my ws. Have a great day!! Mishqui :)
6 years ago
Hello, This is the last time I allert you ,as other collegues don't say anything, that uploading is with problems again. Thanks.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #31
Hi, I don't know what happens I have uploading problems.A witch is flying near by??
6 years ago
reply to Mishqui's post #32
It´s only both of us who have problems when uploading. I don't know why the others have no problems.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #33
I think there are many others who have the same uploading problems. I uploaded an image and it's all right. I hope everything will be ok. tomorrow. :)
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #33
I think there are many others who have the same uploading problems. I uploaded an image and it's all right. I hope everything will be ok. tomorrow. :)
6 years ago
reply to Mishqui's post #35
Everything is the same as yesterday. Yes, many others might have the same problem but say nothing. When things are fixed one or two pages are filled immediatly. Then we can see how many ws were waiting to come up.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #36
I had the same problem last evening. I ended up deleting a file I tried to upload.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #36
Hi mamartins & jann,I think it must be solved soon.I'ts a pity I've prepared some halloween ws, they will be used next year. Have a great weekend. :)
6 years ago
reply to Mishqui's post #38
I'ts = It's
6 years ago
reply to jann's post #37
That's what I did to my work. Let's hope that things are fixed soon.
6 years ago
6 years ago
Here it is again, "04. Sorry, there’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know".
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #42
Hi,

I'm sorry about these annoying hiccups in the uploading. It's a very specific issue and we need a special expert to create a fix for this. We started looking for a developer to improve the upload mechanism. Hope this will help.

In the meantime, please write to our support email at info [at] islcollective [dot], because that is the primary support channel we maintain. Please use that to communicate any sort of glitches in the future.

Bless up,
Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #43
Thank you so much. I'll try to be more patient with that problem.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #12
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #17
The 404 is here once again.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #46
Hi there,

Can you please send us information about

1. which exact page you were trying to access, and from which page? URL preferred
2. exact time

Please send this to info [at] islcollective [dot] com.

For all members: In the future, in case there is a glitch, please contact us via this email, instead of the forum.

Thank you,
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!