6 years ago
Is anyone else having problems with ads on the site? It's really annoying! As soon as I connect to the site the different ads arrive one after the other on the screen and I have to delete them before I can see my messages or go to the forum. It didn't happen before!

Janet
6 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #1
Hi Janet,
I'm not having any pbs with ads - don't know why ?! I'm using IE & I've got Norton & anti Malwarebytes on my PC....Could that be the reason ? :-SS
Techny-Sylv'
;-)))
6 years ago
It has happened to me, too. Now I can´t see one of my latest ws its says this "404. Sorry, there’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know" Can anybody do anything about this?
Thank you.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #3
Hi, let me try to help, can you please send me the link to the worksheet that return a 404?
6 years ago
Hi Janet, it sure sounds like your computer got infested with an ad virus. Try running a scan with an antivirus software on it.
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #5
Hi Peter,
Hope you're fine & ready for a new school year ;-)))
Nothing to do with ads, but lately I haven't been able to write comments on people's uploads ( eg Kifissia's & Herber's PPTs...) I've been trying many times - & refreshed the page, but it won't work...:-(((

Have a great Sunday
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #4
Thank you, but I solved the problem by uploading it again, then it was OK. Strange things happen from time to time. Greetings.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!