Location: Yangzhou, China
• 25 hours of teaching with an additional 12 office hours every week.
• Teachers have three days off a week.
• Teachers engage students in a range of spoken English exercises.
• Teachers will create an environment for students to speak from young children to adults
• Applicants must be university graduates
• Applicants with working experience preferable
• 100 RMB/hour overtime rate
• A working visa (Z-visa)
• Airport pick-up
• Assistance in locating suitable accommodation
• Accommodation approx. 1100 RMB/month
• Low cost of living allows for high savings
• Completion bonus after 1 year
• Training and Induction period
• 6 or 12 month contracts negotiable
• Free weekly Chinese class
• Free staff trips
• Free staff nights out
Email [email protected] for more information