6 years ago
Hi everyone!

As a private language tutor, I find many of my students have read and talked about Christmas before. This year, I decided to create a simple reading (less than 400 words) with an accompanying PPT and a list of conversation questions.

Although the materials originally started their lives on other websites, they have been edited and adapted for use with English language students. Credits have been made where possible, however.

I have just uploaded the PPT (I think!), but I thought I would let you know if you, like me, have been racking your brains trying to think of a simple end-of-term activity for students mainly wanting to speak.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know it's there if you want it.

Happy New Year to all!

Marg
6 years ago
reply to Marg's post #1
Sorry! I did upload it, but now I can't find it anywhere. If it hasn't uploaded correctly, and you want to download it, let me know and I'll try again.

Marg
6 years ago
reply to Marg's post #2
Hi Marg!
I think there is a problem with the uploading, because the worksheets don't appear. I also tried to upload and there was no worksheet, so I deleted them. Let's hope Peter notices this and fixes it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!
Mirita
6 years ago
reply to Mirita1959's post #3
yES, IT'S LIKE THAT FOR TWO DAYS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
6 years ago
reply to Mirita1959's post #3
Hi, I think it should be working now. There were big documents on queue. BTW, I notice first whatever is coming through our support line: info [at] islcollective [com]. Thx, Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!