6 years ago
Hello :) I teach English in Polish school. I'm looking for a teacher who would like to cooperate :) Project regarding British culture.. :) Who would like to help me? I'm thinking of exchanging mails/emails ...
6 years ago
reply to Bestfrida's post #1
More printables for adults. Alot of these worksheets are oriented to young children and teens. More adult-type contexts and more printables for advanced students.

I would also like to see more help/printables especially for exam prep classes such as the revised FCE/CAE 2015 exam.
6 years ago
reply to Sharwong's post #2
opps this was supposed to be for the thread about what printables people want
6 years ago

Hello dear teachers,

I teach E nglish in Russia. My students have a lot of friends from all over the world. we make a lot of projects together. I advise you to go to http://collaborate.iearn.org

You'll find many friends there

Good luck, Irina

6 years ago

Hello dear fellow teachers

I work at a school in Denmark, which has an international line. We a seeking schools/classes who would be interested in visiting Denmark and a danish school and the other way arround. If anyone find this interesting, please reply.

Hope to hear from you.

Sinecerly Vivi Bossow
5 years ago
Hi there,
We are looking for schools interested in students exchanges hosted in families. Ours is in Cáceres, in the west of Spain, near Portugal. We need a quick answer, preferibly before October 30th. Our students have English as second language and they are between 14-18. The date of the exchange could be during the second term.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!