6 years ago
Dear All,

we've been notified by some members that they get 404 error pages (islcollective.com/404) when they click somewhere on the site.

We indeed see in our admin system that many people receive such 404 pages. We've spent a lot of time on trying to figure these out but can't find how these erroneous pages are generated.

So I'd like to ask for your help if you've also seen this error. Did you notice any pattern when it occurs? What page are you on when it happens? What do you click on? (If you could send us actual URL's to info [at] islcollective [dot] com, that would be very helpful.)

Thanks a lot
Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
Hi Peter!
It has happened to me several times when I click on a worksheet to see it's content, but I overcame the problem downloading it directly without seeing it first. This way it functions well. The only problem is that I can neither thank the author nor send him/her any message. It usually happens when I try to see "today's worksheets". It never happened with the other worksheets on the other pages.
Keep up the good work!
Mirita

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!