5 years ago
Something is wrong counting likes and favorites. Before the changes I had 7082 likes, but now I have 4246 in my profile. The first figure still appears in the All-time most favorited section.
Have a nice weekend ;)
5 years ago
reply to Herber's post #1
I've got the same problem : before the changes I had 4413 likes , now I have only 3270 ???
5 years ago
reply to james33's post #2
Sorry this isn't really a reply to James but I couldn't seem to make a new topic. I have put a teaching tip on today 'It's been a pleasure having you in my class' but when i click on it, I get error messages. I can't get in to delete it. Peter if you are reading this, I hope I haven't messed anything up and can you fix it please?
Lynne
5 years ago
reply to MrsFrobisher's post #3
This is not a reply to you, but I have to say that I can't still upload any ws because there is a message that I have to write 160 characters. I write 277-190 and even more but the message stays there. I think Pete didn't see my message some days ago .
5 years ago
reply to james33's post #2
Hi, we see the counting problem. It's gonna be fixed soon.
5 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #4
Dear Mamartins,

I tested uploading from your account and it worked fine (See screenshot - I removed this worksheet right after upload).
I think the problem may be that you don't try uploading again after reaching 160 characters in your description. Although the red message stays there even after you typed in enough characters, if you move on to tagging your worksheet or click on the UPLOAD button on the bottom of the page, the red message will disappear and you can upload.

If there is a different problem, please contact me in a PM and let's continue sorting this out in private.

Thanks
Peter
5 years ago
reply to MrsFrobisher's post #3
Thanks, I get the same error message. We will sort it out as soon as we can. Thanks, Peter
5 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
This is the correct link to your teaching tip:
https://en.islcollective.com/resources/teaching_tip/It/s-been-a-pleasure-having-you-in-my-class-this-year/490

We'll replace it soon among the results.
5 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #8
Thank you very much Peter.
5 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #5
Dear authors! Favorite counts sorted out now! :)

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!