5 years ago

Our heart goes out to France

5 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
Good evening Peter, good evening to all,
Thank you SO much...
I have " a dream" tonight : May our "prayers" ; "wishes" - whatever you call them ....- go to every human being , whatever his/her religion; whatever his/her colour....
We are mourning - our dear ones are gone....
Before us, so many countries have lost their children. I JUST do not understand these fights.
Tonight, I feel I'm not "French". Tonight, I feel I'm just one person who doesn't understand so much hatred and so much violence.
I do hope this forum will not be a place where people will say their differences ; I do hope this forum will be the place where people will say their similarities : We all love ; we all share ; we all suffer ; we all die...
Whatever our culture; whatever our religion....
Liberté - Egalité - Fraternité.
Love to All,
Sylvie
5 years ago
reply to liette's post #2
From another Sylvie, to another Sylvie and to you all I totally agree with you , let's not teach only the same language but also the idea that LIFE is the most precious thing whatever our religion . Yesterday nightI went to a gathering in my small town and I kept singing along John Lennon's song IMAGINE. He said everything in it, yet he was as well:!!!!!!!
God bless you all !!!
Sylvie
5 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
Thanks !

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!