4 years ago
Dear colleagues,

I am the owner of a language school and I also teach English and French.
I am looking for penpals from over the world to exgange letters, cards, e-mails or do any interesting projects to get to know some people who are studying English or French.

Most of my students are from 5 to 14 years old.

I have been doing this with them for several years and they I love it.

Every year we try to find a different country in order to learn more facts about other nations.

If you are interesting in taking part in this project, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Thank you very much indeed!

Kind regards,

Paula
4 years ago
Hi Paula

I teach elementary school students 4th to 6th graders(8-12 years old)
I am interesting in taking part in exchanging e-mails or even skype lessons
Please let me know how to get started I havent done it before
thak you
Orka
4 years ago
reply to Paugaliza's post #1
Hello Paula,
I'm interested in having a panpal relationship with my students who are aged 11 to 13.
I teach English in a French middle school.
It's cool that you are an owner of a language school. I'm looking forward to learning Spanish in the near future.
I'm American, born in Chicago and my mother is Croatian.
I love SPAIN !
My kindest regards,
Cora
PS Paula, have you heard of the e-twinning.net site?
It's free and fabulous !
Hope to talk to you soon.Ialso love the ISL site!
4 years ago
Dear friends! I also will be glad to participate in different projects with you and your pupils. Now I'd like to offer a small project for anybody who wish to do it. In my school we will have an unusual lesson devoted to the usage of the Internet and other mass media. It will be a kind of a seminar with the elements of a role play. We will also do some tasks directly in the Internet. It would be nice to meet some students and teachers from other coubtries with the help of Skype. It will be on the 1st of March at 10-00 am(Siberian time - in Moscow at the same moment will be 6-00 am). You can either send your speech via the Skype or connect with us at that moment. If you have a wish, please will you inform me.
With love, Galina
4 years ago
Dear Paula,
I am looking for a penpal, preferably a boy, for my son who is 10 years old.
We are from Moscow, Russia.
If the beginning of the virtual friendship is succusful, I will find more pupils from the class of my son.
Please, send letters to my e-mail.
[email protected]
Anna
4 years ago

Hi Paula, (and everyone else)

I am teaching middle school in Korea. They are middle schoolers, but some of their levels vary.

There are 14 learners in my afterschool extra class and they have been asking me for pen pals.

Does anyone want to start a penpal program with me???

4 years ago
reply to bestsofever's post #6
Hello! I would be glad to start a penpal programme with you.I am an English teacher from Romania.Some of my students woul be delighted to have a pen friend.
4 years ago
reply to inacl's post #7

Hi inacl,
THis sounds great. What age group and level are your students at. How would you like to get started?

3 years ago
reply to inacl's post #7
Dear friend,

My name is Paula and I run my own language school in Galicia, a region located in the north-west of Spain.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are from 5 to 17 years old).
I would like to know more about you, and I wonder if you are still interested in this project.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
PAULA
3 years ago
Hello everybody,
My name is Marta and I am from Argentina. I work with a group of teachers in a private English Language institute in a small city in the centre of the country. I'm looking for penfriends for my students who are A1 level, there are also other groups ( lower and higher levels than mine) that would like to swap emails with students from all over the world. We teach students at all level an ages. Please let me know if you are interested in starting a penpal programme with us.
I'm looking forward to your answer.
Warm regards.
Marta.
3 years ago
reply to Martya's post #12
Hello dear friend,
I am from the Czech republic and teaching kids in A1 level and realy like your idea to swap email with your students.
Here is my email: [email protected]
I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Regards
Slavka
3 years ago
reply to perscheslavka's post #13
Hi Slavka,
I'm so happy to hear that we can start exchanging emails ! My email address is [email protected] , I'll send you an email so that we can organise the activity and start writing as soon as possible.
Warm regards
Marta
2 years ago
reply to Paugaliza's post #9

Dear Paula,

My name is Agnes and I teach English in Romania. Most of my students are aged between 12 and 14. I would be interested in attending this penfriend programme.

I hope it's not too late.

Best regards,

Agnes

1 year ago

Hi Paula,

Greetings from Thailand!

I am very much interested on this penpalling for my 5th Grade students. Please let me know, how can I start?

1 year ago

Hi Paula! I'm Irene. I'm an English teacher from Russia. My studens are aged between 6 and 12. I think, it's very interesting to have penfriends from different countries) I'd like to start penpalling for my students. I hope that you are still interested in this project.

Kind regards,

Irene.

1 year ago
reply to iraidairma's post #18

Hi Iradairma,

Greetings from Thailand!

I'd like my students to be involved in writing letters...would you like to start? My kids are Grade 5 and an incoming Grade 6 next term.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!