5 years ago
Hello!
I'm not sure if this forumm is for questions like this, but just in case!
I'm in desperate need of fast paced activities for a class of twelve 7-8 year olds!
T am new to using this site although I'd heard about it from other teachers.
Thank you in advance!
4 years ago
Hi, Sasalex!

It's always difficult to do something for the first time. But soon you'll understand how the site works. You can find here plenty of needed information. Just choose "Resources" and then choose the type of material you need and the students' age.
4 years ago
I have a problem in uploading my ws can you help me?
4 years ago
reply to fafani's post #4
Please tell us more about your problem, we're here to help you.
11 months ago

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your days at school. So I'm Moroccan who moved to Turkey 3 years ago. I'm currently working at a school where I'm their Global Perspective English teacher (too long I know hehe). For our first challenge, we are talking about the right to learn with 2nd graders.

So for the project, I thought of having a video chat with schools from around the world where students will write questions they'd like to ask others and have them talk with each other via Skype. For this I need to find teachers who are interested in the idea and can agree to have a video chat with us and talk about their schools.

I would be very glad to hear some responses from you guys.

Please feel free to contact me here or via my personal email address: [email protected]

Have a nice week!

Hanane Mimouni

11 months ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7

Yes!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!