4 years ago
Hi..where do find a specific author work ...two days ago I was able to go to their info then click on my creation,however now everytime I do that I get my own creations. Thanks
4 years ago
reply to Misstylady's post #1
Dear Colleague,
Thank you for your notice, our technical team is working hard to fix the problem.
Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #2
Is it still possible to order our own worksheets from "most downloaded" rather than in chronological order or has this option been eliminated?
4 years ago
I'd rather have the most downloaded or the newest options. Is it a bug?
4 years ago
Sorry, ' should be an apostrophe. Bugs or naughty elves are working on the site! :)
4 years ago
reply to rmartinandres's post #5
Sorry, yes it is a bug. We are fixing it. it is going to come back. It is okay if we order them in chronological order by default?as long as you have the option to choose most downloaded too? I think it is better because when you upload, you can see you new worksheet right away with the chronological order. Would you agree?
4 years ago
I liked the previous options: the most downloaded and the newest, apart from the chronological order.
4 years ago
Hello..I can't access or see all my creations now ,just the first 12 and when I click on Next or page 2 nothing happens and that goes to all others authors work..Please check what might be the prolem.

Thank you in advance to all your hard work in this site.
4 years ago
reply to Misstylady's post #8
We're sorry for the inconvenience, our technical team is working on it.
Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
reply to rmartinandres's post #4
I too prefer the most downloaded option to chronological order. I don't have to figure out the numbers to see which has been most successful.
4 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #9
The mypage bug has been fixed.
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!