4 years ago
Dear All!

Our Christmas Fundraiser of 2016 has started a couple days ago. Please post any questions or messages you have for us, and we will respond here.

Thanks for opening your wallets and chipping in with a little to keep iSL strong next year!

Bless up,
Peter
4 years ago
thanks a lot for your work .....this is a great work..congratulatios for all
4 years ago
Good day
I want to donate once off, but the system does not go further than the first page where i put my info in. if i click on paypal to go further, it does not accept whatever i put in. How do i go through to paypal to do the transaction?

Thank you
Aumy
4 years ago
reply to Aumy's post #7
Dear Aumy,

Thank you for considering supporting our mission! It's a bug, we'll fix it asap.
Regards,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
wenn Sie mir Ihre Bankverbindung mitteilen, werde ich gerne Etwas überweisen.
4 years ago
reply to UllaAlsbach's post #9
Dear Ulla,
I sent you a private message.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
It's very useful.
3 years ago

Hi,

I am Padmaja, I simply loved the ISL site. it is very resourceful. Just a request: it would be really great if you can add in key to the worksheet and metion for which grade level it can be used.

thank you,
Padmaja.
3 years ago
what is membership period, what is the duration.
3 years ago
reply to PADMAJAA's post #15
Dear Padmajaa,

Thanks for your suggestions, I sent you an internal mail.

Regards,
Zsuzsa
3 years ago
I can not download worksheet
3 years ago
reply to rahmanifatiha's post #17
The same is happening to me! I've just been trying to upload a couple of ws, but I can't!
3 years ago
reply to gloenglish's post #18
Everything is OK now. Just choosing 2 levels! It works!!!
3 years ago
reply to rahmanifatiha's post #17
I sent you an internal mail.
3 years ago

Hi! .

I'd like to become a permanent supportive member and I can´t get my way to doing it by credit card. U$D 10 per month thorugh my credit card. Same credit card, same number.
Thanks in advance for advising me.
Kind regards,
Irene Allievi
User name: irenejunín
3 years ago
thanks for teaching me
3 years ago
Kedves Üzemeltetők!

Forintban szeretném az oldal támogatni, nem találtam a legördülő menüben a kiválasztásnál. Küldenének egy számlaszámot, vagy bevennék a forintot is a támogatott valuták közé? :-) Így on-line máris tudnék utalni a kártyámról.

Köszönöm!
Szilvi
3 years ago
Dear Peter,
I'm in a position to be able to make another one off payment to the upkeep of your wonderful site.
My bank has changed their online banking system and I no longer have your IBAN /address details to be able to make a payment as I have done in the past.
Please could you send me these details so I can make payment as soon as possible,
Thanks very much
Michelle Benson (login: mbenson)

email: [email protected]
3 years ago
reply to mbenson's post #24
Dear Michelle,

We sent you an email.

Regards,
The Team
3 years ago
Dear Sirs,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your great job.

Secondly I have some questions:

How can we pay when we don't have access to penpal or other electronic options in our country due to Iran's sanctions by the USA?

If somebody in Canada wants to pay by Candian dollar, how is it possible to change Pound to Canadian Currency?

Regards.
Akbar
3 years ago
reply to akbar's post #26
We sent you an internal mail.
3 years ago
I am considering becoming a paying member. Do all the videos allow sound if you I use them on skype or Verbling website during screen sharing? My students can not hear the sound sometimes. I love your site. Thank you.
Kelly
3 years ago
reply to PoodleGirl's post #28
Dear Kelly,

Skype screen sharing doesn’t able to record your voice via microphone and share the sound of the video at the same time.
You can set to share the one or the another, but it is impossible to set both at the same time.
See the link:
https://forums.techguy.org/threads/skype-audio-issues-when-screen-sharing.1133009/

We suggest the solution of Zoom, being able to share both the voice and the sound of the video, and it’s for free:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362643-Sharing-Computer-Sound-During-Screen-Sharing

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
3 years ago

Hi . i want exercise about comparative adverds and adjective .Can you help me?
3 years ago
reply to loanthu's post #32
Please try our search engines as we are a self-service. :-)
The easiest way is to type in manually the material you're looking for to the search field at the top of the page.
3 years ago

Hello

I would love to donate with you people, im broke.

Ive just began teaching last month so basicaly i still didnt get my payment check, i know im not obliged to say all of this nor donate, but i would like to help once im getting money.

sincerely Mr Mohcine

3 years ago
reply to Theheckteacher's post #34
We really appreciate your kindness! Enjoy using our site.
3 years ago

heloo, everybody hope you are doing well. i m just writing to you to come to know whether i will be a able to get these video lessons so that i will be able to teach my students here in karachi..i want these lessons to be made according to my syllabus and i am ready to pay as per my strenght .if it is possibe do inform me my email [email protected]

i am looking forward to your positive reply
thank you
M.Imran Murtaza
3 years ago
Hi I tried to make a payment but it wouldn't accept my debit card. I will try with Paypal. Ayesha Amin UK
3 years ago
Please tell me where to look for an overview of what is available. I am trying to plan my first semester. This is the first time I have actually found anything on your site for me to use. I teach adult beginners who have recently arrived in USA. Each year before I thought your work sheets contained too much infomation for true non speaking English students. This year my class overview is differenent. Each student knows a little and getting them into conversations to increase their language is my focus.

Therefore I thought the verbs worksheets would help me stay focused and cover the subject more completely without me having to make my own work sheets for them to have to study. I am starting with Grammer meets Conversation and the wh questions and will move into the verb to be including contractions.

While skimming through the site yesterday I saw flashcards to print, working in pairs with partnes, and past irregular verbs. I cannot find them or anything else. Is there a table of content? IAre their instructions for the teacher with suggestions? Thank you for your time in answering my elementary questions.
[email protected]

3 years ago
reply to ayeshaamin's post #37
Please contact us at info [at] islcollective [dot] com) in case you need further help.
3 years ago

Dear ISL Collective,

thank you a lot for what you are doing here. I use your materials quite frequently and find them more than useful. I paid today as a support for anywhere it is necessary.

I wish you all the best.

Jolana Lucova (Czech Republic)

3 years ago
reply to jolanalucova's post #40
Thanks a lot for your support! It means a lot to us!
Peter
3 years ago
Dear siir,
I'm stonenash and I really like your site it's really useful to me.
please, I'd like to donate some coins to support you grow the site, but I'm in China and I don't have a visa card because visa cards are not issued to foreigners easily. But I've ATM card (union pay) how can I donate?
thank you
3 years ago
Dear sir!

I am Janice Ha. I am Vietnamese. I am teaching English.
Firstly I would like to thank you for all the materials your team have made. They are so really helpful. My students enjoy all lessons a lot.
Secondly, I really would like to contribute a little but I don't have a Visa Card or something like that. I own an ATM card - VND. Pls tell me how I can make a small contribution to your team.
Thank you for everything.
3 years ago
reply to STONENASH's post #43
Dear Colleague,

Thank you for considering supporting our mission!
We suggest you to use a popular payment method: Paypal. Actually it's quite easy to create an account and make a donation through them.

I hope it can workout. Please let me know if I can be of any assitance.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
3 years ago
Sorry I can't pay anything due to the sanctions against my country (Iran). However, I often use this site. Thank you so much.
3 years ago
reply to husseinfeiz's post #46
No problem, that is an obvious difficulty. I hope for the best for your country.

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #45
If you hold residency in China, you can open a new PayPal account with your address in China, and add the UnionPay card.
3 years ago
very useful job, thank you
3 years ago
Sorry,
I've tried to donate, but my bankink card (Maestro) in not accepted by your system. I do not have any other card or PayPal account. :(
3 years ago
reply to Clara09's post #50
3 years ago
I have tried donating before but it keeps saying my name doesn't match my bank card details. I live in Vietnam and I use this card all the time both physically and online. I don't have this card hooked up to my paypal so I don't know how else I can donate. I found the donation process wasn't that user friendly and I wonder if other people have found the same. And is this affecting how many people donate?
3 years ago
Hello! I use your site.I would like to support you financially but I can't because of the sanctions against my country.Please tell me how i can do that.
3 years ago
reply to MaryKateHiccup's post #52
3 years ago
reply to izadi's post #53

No problem, that is an obvious difficulty. We hope for the best for your country.
Thank you for considering supporting our mission!

3 years ago
Wow! 7118 euros pledged up to now and 17 days left! As you know, Spanish flag is red and yellow. Red means strength and bravery and yellow means generosity. It's one of our best traits. Thank you team for the pop up!
Rosa :)
3 years ago
Dear Rosa

A big hooray for our Spanish users who are topping the donation chart, having pledged a total of 818 euros in our Christmas Fundraiser so far! This makes Spain the most generous country on iSLCollective (before Germany, France, the USA, Switzerland, the UK, Italy, Russia, Thailand, Poland, Canada and Slovakia - who follow in this order in the donation top list)! You guys truly lived up to the yellow in your flag! :)

Of course, thanks to everybody who has made a donation in our Christmas fundraiser this year making sure we exist in 2018.

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
Great site! I wish to see Italian one day!
3 years ago
I wished to make a one-time payment. Just before giving the bank details, it's written "for 30 days".
Does it mean the amount is going to be debited within 30 days or that it's going to be debited every day for thirty days?
3 years ago
Dear colleagues i cant download worksheets plz help me
3 years ago
reply to Cordia's post #62
Dear Cordia,

First of all, thank you for supporting our mission to host free teaching materials!

If you buy either of the Supporting Memberships (one-time or monthly recurring), you will see no ads for 1 year, and see Supporting Member next to your avatar for 1 year.

The reason the CCBill statement says 30 days is because if we set a 1 year period on CCBill, it won't allow the same user to donate twice a year (for technical reasons).
So we set the period to 30 days on CCBill because some users wish to donate several times a year or even every month. So as far as CCBill is concerned, supporting memberships are valid for a month, but on iSLCollective you will be a supporting member for a year.

I hope this clears up the situation.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
3 years ago
Dear Sir
I have just made a donation for isl collective but I missed the option, I clicked GIVE MONTHLY instead of GIVE ONCE. Is it possible to change the option? Otherwise I will have to change through my bank.
Thank you
3 years ago
why can't Chinese RMB work ?and how do I pay with Chinese money?
3 years ago
reply to maog's post #66
Dear Colleague,

If you had paid via Paypal , you would need to login to your Paypal account.

As I can see in our admin system you sent your donation via CCBill ,so you can stop your automatic monthly payments by replying to the email you received from CCBill.

In your email simply tell them to cancel your payments. Besides there are three other ways to cancel :

https://kb.ccbill.com/support/How+do+I+cancel+my+subscription.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
3 years ago
reply to yojane's post #68
Sorry for the delay, I sent you an internal mail.
3 years ago
Dear team,
I am sorry to discover I am not a "sponsor" anymore : I have donated so much to ISL - since the beginning ! I might need some time - but no : the date is over.
I guess you are into "business" , ????
Mind you, I still log in, and I've discovered I cannot 'red flag' copies. A new surprise for 2018.
​I am terribly sorry people can copy ( ie : Herber PPTs ) and be Ok with their "theft".
​I usually give my money in January or February....

I wish you all a very happy new year. Please, keep this site "simple and honest."
Best wishes,
Sylvie
3 years ago
reply to liette's post #71
Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for pointing out the flagging bug. We found out about it soon before the Christmas break. We will try to find its cause and fix it as soon as possible. Until then please report copied work to our helpdesk at info [at] islcollective [dot] com.

Regarding the sponsorship, it is valid for 1 year, it's a legal thing, has to do with the laws of Hungary. Of course, we are grateful for your past contributions, and we think of you as a sponsor. When you make your next donation, your status will switch to sponsor again.

Thanks again for your continued support of iSLCollective, and I wish you a happy new year!

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #72
Thank you Peter. Happy New Year !
3 years ago
BEST WEBWITE
3 years ago
I havebeen an "iSLCollectve Sponsor" . But why I can't download the worksheets?
3 years ago
reply to leijun752's post #75
First of all thank you for supporting us!
What have you experienced exactly ? Please tell us more about your problem.
3 years ago
i can no longer download material.. I began using this site just last night. Is it because I have not donated?
3 years ago
reply to Moncartagena2018's post #77
We are a free site, it's only an opportunity to support us.
In case you downloaded more than 50 worksheets ,a captcha appears.
Maybe you've experienced this.
3 years ago
thank you very much for your helping & be happy forever
2 years ago
ı cant download any material any more :( why cant ı ?

2 years ago
it is difficult
2 years ago
I always try to contribut with my comments and lessons play here, I understand you need money but, here in Brazil our wage as teachers are miserable, so if I can help in another way, please just tell me inbox.

Best regards,

Lys.

2 years ago
HY,
I UNDERSTAND, THAT YOU NEED MONEY, BUT NAW MY SITUATION IN CHILE IS NOT GOOD.
IF I CAN HELP IN ANOTHER WAY, PLEASE TELL ME.
YOUR PAGE IS A BIG HELP FOR MY WORK!

CLAUDIA

2 years ago
Hi y'all,

I have neither a credit card nor a paypal account.
Is it possible to simple get your bank account number so I can wire the money myself?
I do not mind that ads will still show on the pages.

Kind regards,

Kim Mulders
The Netherlands

2 years ago
As soon as I can, I'll contribute!! Love this page!!!!
2 years ago
I suggest we start a 'GoFund' campaign
I am not at complete ease, beign a foreigner in my present location, but i will try to look in to it.
I suggest other members do the same
For a mere pittance we can secure a wealth of material that will assist us in educating the minds of the future

Sam in Siam
2 years ago
Hi, team!
I've tried to donate, but at the end of the transaction, an error message appeared.
I'm from Brazil, I informed it, but then the State field did not show any appropriate state, but American ones.
Please, can you fix it?
Cheers!
Milton Pereira
2 years ago
reply to Milton PJ's post #89
Hi, thanks Milton. I suggest asking the ccbill customer support about what they suggest doing about that. Thez are our payment processor.
2 years ago
Can I contribute by sending Indian Money? If yes Please do let me know.
2 years ago
I m Rajasekaran Raman from Tamilnadu, India. I would like to contribute. But Can I send Indian money (INR)?With Kind regards..
2 years ago
I am having problems donating too .... I get this message "Cette page ne fonctionne pas
Impossible de traiter cette demande via en.islcollective.com à l'heure actuelle.
HTTP ERROR 500"
Can you halp ? [email protected]
2 years ago
i live in Almaty , Kazzkhstan how i can pay
2 years ago
hello

I am in china and i dont have credit card.
we use alipay,union or wechat pay.

How can i make a contribution?

jirehoinfo
my email: [email protected]
2 years ago
I try to pay by PayPal, but all I get is a pop -up saying Minimum value is £5, even though I'm offering £6!
I would like to contribute and I'm not allowed!!
2 years ago
hi there, i would like to make a contribution ,i live in chile but i can't do it, i don't have credit card.
2 years ago
Hi. I am from Malaysia. I want to give, unfortunately I don't have cc and paypal account. Thank you.
2 years ago
Good afternoon sr.

I do not how to pay this bill, but I am very interesting in this page because I see some pages that can help me with my students because they are full color and draws, but I need that you show me how can I pay it. I am from Ecuador.

Thanks.
2 years ago
Thank you so much for you amazing work.
2 years ago
reply to Rajasekaran's post #91
Hello, I'm interested in donating, but I'm afraid that my card will be cloned., Could I donate in another way?
If yes let me know.
2 years ago
Hello! I would like to donate. Is it possible to do it with PayPal? It is the best solution for me.
2 years ago
reply to nastassia1982's post #102
Yes, Paypal is possible. Please see instructions above.
2 years ago
Hello. I'm from Vietnam. I am really interested in your page. And I also want to donate. I'm using Master Card, so I don't know if I can pay in that card. Please instruct to me.
2 years ago
reply to gategate3's post #104

Sure, you can! Thanks for considering supporting our mission?

2 years ago
Hi peter, i am from Colombia. I can't make a donation because i teach English to poor childrens here in my country and my lessons are obviously free. I work for a nonprofit foundation.
2 years ago
reply to Sebas666's post #106

Howdy there , that's great job , carry on pls

2 years ago

i wholeheartedly submit my gratitude,sheer committment and appreciation to huge ang sinificant work of all these preciuos members. thankssssssssss

2 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #105

Asslam o alaikum this is Rana Jameel forme Pakistan we are doing our best to educate the poor people and children but due to lak of fund and not supporting Govt. Of pakistan we will have to stop our program I want you to support us financially so that we may continue this program to educate the people thank you

2 years ago
My antivirus software prevents me from downloading and documents. I say that the site is infected with malware
2 years ago
reply to Baltimoregent's post #110

Sorry to say, but it looks like your computer is infected with virus.

2 years ago
ISL COLLECTIVES is one of my very favorites! I will be making a donation to this very, very valuable and practical website!
Thank you!
2 years ago
reply to Anitacita's post #112

Thank you so much for supporting our mission!

2 years ago
Wenn ich einen Beitrag zahle, wieviel mehr Arbeitsblätter kann ich herunterladen?
2 years ago
I need help.I can't download printables.Can I ask you why?
2 years ago
reply to gueddabiba's post #115

Me too since last night. Must be a problem at iSL end to be sorted.

2 years ago
reply to timotty1's post #116

By the way, I can download as normal if I go to the search requirements menu and key in data on what type of sheet I want.It seems to be a main page issue only...... I have also mailed iSl collective reporting the problem.

2 years ago
reply to amuster's post #114

Worksheet upload/download is unlimited for any user. If you choose to donate to support our page we will remove the ads from the site for you for at least a year.

2 years ago
hello how can i give you money ok can you give me a number of card
2 years ago
For some reason, the spelling of my name is incorrect. Therefore if I am to make a 'one-time-donation' it would be important that it be assigned to the correct name - GREINER.

Please correct this and I will continue with this website, which, by the way, has been extremely useful as I teach ESL classes --- as a volunteer --- through 'The Literacy Center' in Bluffton, SC.

Thank you.

R. GREINER
[email protected]
2 years ago
Lately I have been using a LA Familia excercise but I cannot find it again, I tried to send an Email on your own Email page bjut is did not work, mayybe you should chack out what is wrong; "if" you get this. My donation went swiftly but my query didn't??? hence my use of this page which I found scrouging about the site.
I would like to use ISL Collective for myself and UK Spanish learners and and Spanish friends who are English learners. Can you help?
William Norton (geordie4me)
2 years ago
reply to gulnara0410's post #121

You can choose to select a monthly amount to pay every month or you can make a one-time payment. We are happiest for recurring payments, which means you authorize us to automatically charge your Paypal account or bank card every month - until you cancel it. So if you're thinking about whether to pay 15 euros once, or 3-5 euros every month, please choose a smaller, but monthly amount. Of course, we are immensely grateful for one-time payments, as well!In either case, technically you pay in your national currency, and our bank will exchange it. The currencies indicated in the payment box are there to give you a better idea of how much you are going to pay.

Here's the direct link: https://en.islcollective.com/become_a_supporting_member

2 years ago
reply to gainer's post #122

Unfortunately we already have a user with the username "greiner" therefor we cannot change your name directly to that. Is there another variation on your name you'd like to have?

2 years ago
Hello

I'm considering donating once, but when I fill in the file it says that I'm paying for 30 days .
what does that mean ?
thank you

2 years ago
I 'd like to donate, but in my country we do not trust electronic payment opperations. if there are any other ways for payment, that will be great. Thank you very much and Good Luck!
2 years ago
isl collective is a great resources for me. It help me much and I really thanks for that. Actually, I would like to make a small amount of donation. but I don't know how to pay it since I don't have any debit/credit card ( maybe its sounds ridiculous for you)..is there any other way to pay for it..? thank you
2 years ago
Hi, I´m willing to donate, but I can only transfer money. I need an account number.

Regards

Fani
2 years ago
reply to gaellemanzo's post #127

When it says 30 days, dont worry about it. It is just a less than clever thing on the part of our payment partner, your supporting membership will be for 30 days on iSLCollective, and you will not be charged again.

Bless up,

Peter

2 years ago
reply to khalli's post #128

Concerning other payment options, I sent you a PM.

Peter

2 years ago
reply to ided's post #129

Yes, Paypal is also an option.

2 years ago
reply to patkodor's post #124

Good morning,I would like to contribute through a credit/debit card/master card using another name and account number will it be acceptable and how do i go about it?Please explain to me.Thank you.My email is [email protected]

2 years ago
Hi,
I am from Suriname,

I would like to donate. I have tried by bank from The Netherlands, but it didn't work.
Is there another option e.g. Western Union

Angela
2 years ago
Good afternoon,
I really appreciate your work. Thank you very much.
I was filling in the form to contribute once with 15 euros for a year, but it appeared at the top of the form: "for 30 days". I do not understand why.
Can you please confirm: if I choose once, as I did, will it be for a year?
One more question: when we contribute once, will you charge the same amount every year, automatically, or do you send a notice before asking to do it?
I will wait for an answer before contributing.
Thank you for your attention.
Teresa
(Teresa2018)
2 years ago
reply to Teresa2018's post #137

Hi Teresa,

When it says 30 days, dont worry about it. It is just a less than clever thing on the part of our payment partner. When you choose to pay only once, you will be charged only once and your supporting membership will be for 1 year on iSLCollective, and you will not be charged again.

Bless up,

Peter

2 years ago
reply to Nakedwire's post #135

If you follow through with the bank card payment, you can specify all your details, including name and account number.

Peter

2 years ago
Hi, I'm trying to donate but it doesn't work!
2 years ago
I would rather give a larger amount a couple of times of the year,
because some months I have more to give than others.
Thank you for your wonderful site!
Libertybelle
2 years ago

Dear ISL members,

I would like to donate but I can only pay through IDEAL or make a transfer, I hope you can add IDEAL as one of the possibilities to contribute financially. Let me know.

Kind regards

Maria

2 years ago

hii
you're amazing

thank you for your efforts..wish for you a happy New Year :)

2 years ago
Hello,I am SASHA 14 on the site ,a much older generation of retired teachers,

I would gladly like to contribute once per year but as a rule I do NOT pay by credit card ;is it another way for a rapid payment,please? Paypay lasts very long here in France,too....particularly nowadays!
Can you come up with another solution,may I ask?

Thank you in advance,

Sasha
2 years ago
Hello, A pleasure to know about donation but I am still confuse. I would like to donate some dollars but just this month, and may be I'll continou doing next year around june...How can I do that because before I haven't done this. Let me investigate how to do it here In El Salvador or let me know a different way and then I'll donate some. I am really happy because I know that your team has helped me a lot.

Thank you,
Corina Diaz

2 years ago
reply to CorinaDiaz's post #146

Hi Corina,

if you scroll down to the FAQ section here, you will find all the answers:

https://en.islcollective.com/become_a_supporting_member

Thanks for considering supporting our mission!

Bless up,

Peter

2 years ago
reply to patkero's post #143

I replied to you in a PM

2 years ago
reply to misdel's post #142

I replied to you in a PM

2 years ago
Hi!
I've already sent you an email about the fact that I donated but I do no appear as a supportive member. I did it at the beginning of December ( the first).
You answered that my payment didn't seem to go through according to our admin system.
You asked me to check my bank account.
My donation has been deduced on the fourth of December.
I also received an email from CCbill to confirm my payment.
Could you please check again?
I really appreciate ISL collective and I make a donation every year.
Sincerely,
Patricia (patkero)
2 years ago
Hi!
I wanted to make a second donation but i couldn't complete the payment as it said I'm alreaydy a supportive member!
Really strange....
Patricia ( Patkero)
2 years ago
Hi, I am Hungarian, just as you all. Couldn't I donate HUF?
Éva
2 years ago
reply to okreva7777's post #164

Dear Éva,

You can donate to us in any currency through your bank account. If you have a HUF account just set the amount you would like to donate in dollars/euros/pounds and it will be deducted from your account in forints.

https://en.islcollective.com/become_a_supporting_member

Best,

Karmen

The iSLCollective Team

1 year ago
Thanks
1 year ago
I've sent 15 Euros for a new period with you. Sonnenblume60
1 year ago
Hello,
thank you for your website- I love it!
I would like to also donate some small amount but is it possible to get a "normal" bank account number where I can send money from my account without giving you my card number? I don't have a PayPal account so it would be easier for me just to send money on your account.
Thank you in advance!
Aneta
1 year ago
reply to AnetaKop's post #183

Hi Aneta, I sent you a PM.

1 year ago
Hello. I would like to help you but I do not have a credit card. I would like to know if you have an account bank to make a deposit here in Guatemala.
Thank you for your answer.
1 year ago
Dear sir,
this is stonenash, I'm in china and I'd like to donate something small but difficult to pay , because there's no other paying method avalliable for we those in China.
I'm looking forward to her from you about how best I can help.
NB: please, I don't have visa/credit card.
thanks
1 year ago
Thanks a lot. From Ukraine.
1 year ago
Hi I am happy to pay once but before I type confirmation, I saw the message on top e.g. "US20 for 30 days" and I am confused.
Does it mean even I would like to pay US20 once, you will charge US20 x 30days? Kindly clarify. Thank you.

10 months ago

hello I would like to help you but I have not a credit card. I am from senegal.

what to do now?

10 months ago
reply to bakh66's post #218

You can also pay by Paypal.

10 months ago
10 months ago

I wpuld like to know another form to send mony to you, i would like to send in eine Banking account.

Saludos

10 months ago
10 months ago

donated again, everyone should try and donate at least a few dollars

10 months ago

Mi inviate una copia docenti (vorrei un foglio con esercizi fatti) o una copia saggio docenti

10 months ago

Hello, My name is Sonia Durán from Ecuador. I have tried to donate, but there are problems with CCBill since my credit card is not accepted.

What can I do? Thank you for your answer.

9 months ago
9 months ago

I HAVE JUST MADE A 15POUND DONATION ONCE BUT MY NAME APPEARS THREE TIMES I HOPE I HAVEN'T MADE A MISTAKE AND BEEN CHARGED 3 TIMES

9 months ago

"I think it's important to support and thank iSLCollective and all the teachers who share their works. I can find nice, fun, creative and really interesting worksheets for my students. Thank you."

8 months ago
8 months ago

would like to thank you for your efforts. I would like to have a possibility to start a brunch in Morocco to be able to collect funds from those who cannot sent it via international transfer.

8 months ago

hello, I am sorry but I can't print any worksheets, I've just donated this morning but I have no access to the worksheets. Please can you help me? I find your site really interesting and rich in ideas . Thank you very much Mme Hochart

8 months ago

Hello, nothing is displaying for download - no worksheets, powerpoints... is this a temporary problem?

8 months ago

Something wrong is happening. We can't see any previews when we click on an individual worksheet. However, everytime I have a look at the forum I find spam.

Then 3 days ago I received a gmail where islcollective said that they had noticed that a video lesson of mine stopped working because the original video that I had used has been removed from youtube. I can't check because the site is not working properly and I'm sure I have never upload a video lesson!

Please, could any of the member of the team give us an answer? Thank you.

8 months ago

Hello, I add this message to the 3 previous very recent ones regarding the issue with individual worksheets, when we click on one its content is not displayed. Could you please let us know why. Thank you for your help. Kindest regards

8 months ago
reply to lgondeaux's post #243

Sounds like a mysterious problem. We talked to a lot of people who can see the previews. I wrote you guys a PM asking for more info.

Bless up,

Peter

P.S. To report problems it is best to use our helpdesk (info at islcollective dot com), because then you get quick answers by our helpdesk colleague. We deal with all the incoming requests via email in our helpdesk system called Zendesk. I am glad to join solving problems, but I have limited time so I check the forum only about once a week.

8 months ago

Everything is fixed, thank you team. I can see the previews again. Thank you for your hard work :)

8 months ago
8 months ago

Hello,if I pay one time e.g 15 euro is there a time limit after? Bec when I tried to pay with my card it says one month ony. Thanking you.

7 months ago

I can't see the previews nor the comments of my worksheets and I can't edit, delete them either. It is not possible to use the upvote or downvote button and I'd like to red-flag a couple of ads. on the front page but it's again impossible. I sent a message to [email protected] two days ago.

7 months ago

i can´t do it right now

6 months ago

sadasdasdasd

6 months ago

It would be a good idea to have "Coronavirus" or "Covid-19" as a vocabulary topic when uploading, wouldn't it? There are many worksheets on this topic and it would be easier for downloaders. :)

6 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago

Your page is great. It helps a lot of people. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 months ago

I've just been trying to upload a couple of ws, but I can't!

6 months ago

I found this site only yesterday and fell in love. I am a Government High School teacher teaching English. I want to do something for the site to assist your great humanitarian work.

6 months ago

Hello =) I want to becoming a member, but the CCBill system says that my credit card isn´t accepted. I got in contact with CCBill and they told me it´s a problem because I live in Europe (Spain). So what can I do? I don´t have a paypal account anymore because I´ve had a lot of trouble with it. So what other possibilities are there? Thanks for your help, stay safe and healthy =) kind regards Daniela =)

6 months ago

your website is very useful. thank you that you hepl us

6 months ago
5 months ago

Thanks a zillion! Your website is so precious for us (teachers, parents and students). (MERCI)n. Votre site est une mine d'or d'idées!

5 months ago

Thank you.

5 months ago

Thanks

5 months ago
5 months ago

Thank you for add me here.

5 months ago

Do we have to pay in this website? May I download the documents without paying? Pls help me

5 months ago

hello, I had donated about two weeks ago and when I upload a video to show a student all the extra items and advertisements as well as the lesson attachments are include, which clearly I don't want students to see. How can that be fixed?

5 months ago

Right now I can only afford one payment. I accidentally hit subscription. How can I cancel the subscription?

5 months ago

Hello everyone, I truly admire you and I adore your website. I would be lost without it. I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember if I have donated or not. Could you please check? And of course I'll donate the minute I get home from school because I don't have my credit card with me. My name is Lynda Dowse. Thank you so much for your wonderful resources and the excellent website. All the best

5 months ago

Thank you for your hard work!

5 months ago

Thanks a lot for everything you do to help us all share knowledge around the world and make it fun, interesting, appealing.

Teaching is a common value, a common challenge, a common hope.

5 months ago
5 months ago

African InterContinental Group LLC project shipment logistics Shipping warehousing customs clearing transshipment Ro-ro, terminal project cargo cross border cargo warehousing terminal handling containers shipments ship Ocean Freight transport Air Freight In-Land Transportation Custom Clearance Project Handling LCL Consolidation Warehouse and Distribution Door to Door deliveries African InterContinental Group,is a Smart Logistics, Freight Forwarding, import and Export management Services. With great expertise in handling shipments to and from ,LAND LOCKED Cameroon,Chad and Central African Republic,Congo,US. African InterContinental Group, serve as a one-stop shop for all Logistics and Forwarding needs in the Sub-Region. We are a vibrant and innovative player in the industry, a major player in the Central African Sub-Region, we provide professional end-to-end solution to the transportation of all kinds of goods, including perishables, hazardous materials, project and or heavy cargoes, containers or package freight.We ensure safe, secure and On-Time Pick-up and Delivery accross the WORLD. Over the last decade we have experienced a steady growth in our cargo volumes driven by our extensive network and cutting edge expertise in managing air, sea and hinterland transport for our local and international partners. We are an approved vendor and contractors for the United Nations and other humanitarian and international development agencies within the sub region.For any information which has not been provided in the content,you can contact us through any of the following below. Website;http://www.african-intercontinental.com/ Email;[email protected]

5 months ago

what will be the benifits for the common people. or tell us the big one benifit. best exercise bike for small spaces

5 months ago

Will I have Access to the worksheets if I pay monthly?

4 months ago

Hello ISLCollective Team. I do wish to donate, but I'm not comfortable with using PayPal (plus I'd have to sign up for an account and figure out how to use it - too busy). I also don't feel comfortable using a bank card (I'm in Japan, doubt it would work anyway?). I'd be willing to use my prepaid credit card, since it allows me to use my real credit card without releasing its details - I take online security extremely seriously (my degree is in tech). Let me know if I can donate that way.

4 months ago

Hello ISL Collective team. I do wish to donate monthly. I have already used your service. Since it has expired I want to donate again monthly, but it seems that is not working because it doesn´t allow me to pay and it tells me to go back and take the option of donating ONCE. I am really pleased and grateful to be able to use this tool...Can you pase tell me what is going wrong. How can I donate monthly again? Thanks! I am looking forward your answer as soon as possible!

2 months ago

thanks for sharing this great Post i really like it Hindi lyrics

2 months ago

i personally say that this site is so informative and i got alot of information like i also have Honest Kiss

2 months ago

How can we pay in Indian Currency?

1 month ago

Guys, your work is amazing and has been helping us in our busy routines of teaching for years. I'll be pleased to contribute with some payment. I will pay once.

1 month ago

I've been trying to donate, but CCBill doesn't recognize my zip code! What should I do?

4 weeks ago

wonderful, my students like it , It was supper fun thanks a lot . I really appreciate it

4 weeks ago

you saved me guys , teaching is not easy !! I learned a lot from you

4 weeks ago

I can't donate I've got an issue with the zip code

4 weeks ago

I am trying to unsubscribe, this site is not for me, I did one down load and found I needed to do too much editing.

3 weeks ago

Hello!!!

I've tried to donate but I can't found the way, I'm from Colombia and I love your work. Just tell me how. All of you do a great job

3 weeks ago

Hello, your work is really amazing! As a free member, I have used your materials several times before, thank you. I have just become a supporting member as I don't want to see any ads. I have closed your website once and looked at it again, only to find that the ads are still there. How can I remove them?

3 weeks ago
2 weeks ago

HI everyone! I have to say that what you´re doing is amazing. However, I´ve been having some problems uploading video lessons on my compter. I was wondering if it´s just because I haven´t done any payment yet or is it a global issue? Thanks in advance!!

2 weeks ago

Let's play the impossible quiz educational game system. It's so cool.

2 weeks ago

How can I access to the answer from the worksheets from this site? Do I have to donate first?

6 days ago

I am from India and i would like to make a very small donation amounting about 5 US dollars. But i don't have an international debit/credit card. Can i make a donation using my domestic Visa debit card issued my bank, State bank of India?

3 days ago

Those donations goes to the teachers who made these worksheets or to what ? can I know please

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!