4 years ago
Hi..I had a draft video lesson which I edited today and I published. However it was not on today's lessons it's actually on the date that I first saved..please check and another inquiry that I'm wondering about the likes from videos are they counted or not because I can't see any difference in mine. Thank you Kind regards Amani
4 years ago
reply to Misstylady's post #1

Hi..I had a draft video lesson which I edited today and I published. However it was not on today's lessons it's actually on the date that I first saved.

Thanks for pointing this out. Indeed, that is a known bug. We will fix it soon.

I'm wondering about the likes from videos are they counted or not because I can't see any difference in mine.

I'm not sure what you mean by "likes". One can mark a video lesson as a favorite. There is a separate sorting option for that on the video lesson search page. Could you please clarify your question?

4 years ago
reply to Misstylady's post #1
I guess you mean the playcount for this one:

https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/dust-bunnies

I suppose this is a newly published one that is displayed among the ones published on Dec 17. It's just not getting enough visibility I think. I played it just now, and now it shows "1 play'. When we fix the bug - very soon - I think it will jump to the front of the list where it belongs.
4 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Thank you. .you just answerd my question about favorite actually . My special thanks to you and your team for the wonderful job you did on this site.
4 years ago
reply to Misstylady's post #4
Hi Misstylady,

Fixed the bug. Dust bunnies jumped to the front, where it belongs by publish date.

Peter
4 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #3
It's a pity I can't watch video lessons the link leads me to such massage "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
4 years ago
Dear Colleague,

We apologize for the inconvenience, it 's a bug, my technical colleagues will try to fix it asap.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
hi every one,
I don't understand the tool 'copy' in the video lessons, infact it allows to copy-clone the videolesson of another contributor, it allows you to edit it, for example to make the questions more suitable to your students' level, you can save it, but then where's it saved? where can you find the link to share it with the students? Otherwise if all the above is not possible, what's the use of that tool?
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance
simonetta
4 years ago
reply to simonettavidoni's post #10

Dear Simonetta,

Your edited video can only be seen only by you after logging in to the site.
(Please find your copied-edited videolessons at Mypage/ My creations, on the right upper side of the paige as an option of the blue dropdown menu.)

Our technical team is investigating how to share them with students by sending the URL of the edited videos.

Thank you for your patience!
Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #12
Dear Zsuzsa,
at present I cannot find anything in my creations, it always says 'sorry no results', but I have created a video using the video tool on the movie Titanic. Then I cannot find the cloned video with my changes, it's really strange! But I have found the video I have made among the others in the video lessons pages!
How can this be?
thanks for your precious and kind help,
Simonetta
4 years ago
reply to simonettavidoni's post #13
Dear Simonetta,

I sent you an internal mail.
Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #14
Hi, how can I share my video lessons with my collegues and our students. Is there a link I could send? It doesn't work with the title of the video lesson ;(
Thank you for your help.
Isa
4 years ago
reply to isa80's post #15
Hi, do you want to share your published video lessons?
4 years ago
reply to Zuzu12's post #14
Dear Zsuzsa
I have read your email, thanks, however I still cannot find my video lesson in my creations and the section you speak about, the one for the modified video lessons doesn't show anywhere....
i'm sorry...
I have tried another time to modify a video lesson and save it, but once saved there's no trace of it anywhere ....
and what's worst there's no trace of my created videoloesson, Titanic, which I can find among the videolessons using the normal research, but it doesn' show in my creations, and I cannot see any favourite videolesson I have clicked on...
Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you can help,
thanks in advance
Simonetta
4 years ago
reply to simonettavidoni's post #18
Dear Simonetta,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience, I'll forward your problem to our IT team.

Thank you for your patience.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa
4 years ago
reply to simonettavidoni's post #18
Dear Simonetta,

I've checked and I could find your Titanic video in your Mypage/My creations/Published video lessons:

You have to first select My published video lessons from the blue rectangle (I marked it with red in the screenshot). (Sometimes the search may be a bit slow, so you may have to wait a little bit.)

The public direct link is this: https://en.islcollective.com/mypage/my-creations?search_key=&type=videos&option=published&id=797018&grammar=&vocabulary=&materials=&levels=&studentTypes=&skills=&languageExams=&dialect=&functions=&sorting_type=most_newest&filter_type=filter_all&view_type=list&view_length=12

Your copied-edited video lessons are also in your Mypage/My creations. Just please first select My copied/edited video lessons from the blue rectangle, see below. Please make sure you are logged in, because copied-edited video lessons are private.

Best Wishes,
Zsuzsa

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!