3 years ago
Hi! My colleague was trying to download this worksheet: https://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables/worksheets_doc_docx/koji_the_ninja_teaches_place_prepositions/prepositions-place-prepositions/769
But there wasn't any download link, so she asked me if I could download it.
I logged into my account and there's still no "Download" button displayed, only "Say Thanks."
I looked at a few other worksheets and the Download button is appearing, so I'm not sure what's happening on this page. Any advice?
Thanks!
3 years ago
reply to Mobiuschic42's post #1
Hi,

the download link works again!

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2

​hi , I didnt fins where to write so I decided to write in here.

​It never happened to me but today I am finding that message ... the SPAM ROBOT CODE that you have to be introducing every single time you want to download a worksheet.... and it takes like 4 or 5 times for it to allow you to download, the coe I copy is always wrong and it makes me life so difficult this code spam robot....
I use this page nearly every day and It never appered to me before, not even 2 days ago when I was downloading lots of worksheets...
why is it now that is appearing???
​can we avoid it some way? thanks
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Hey, I am trying to download the worksheets belong to the video lessons. I couldnt see the download link. i would appreciate your help. Thank you.
3 years ago
reply to basakgoz90's post #4
There is no link for the quiz questions. You need to save the document in word so you'll be able to download it.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!