3 years ago
Please could you explain how to download a video lesson. I don't have internet connect at the school where I teach, so I need the video on the computer that I take.
Thanks
3 years ago
reply to SusiePD's post #1

Our videolessons are based on videos streaming directly from Youtube or Vimeo.
Due to licence policy of these sites the video download is not allowed.

You wrote you haven't got internet connection in your school. Maybe is there any possibility for using your own mobile internet ( it's getting ever more affordable)?
3 years ago
Hello. How can I get the results from the video lesson? I mean, My students finished the activity... how can I give them feedback? What if I send it as a homework?.. How do I know if they finished the activity?
3 years ago
reply to jrfloreano's post #3
Unfortunately you can't give your students feedback at the moment, but in August we will go out with a new development allowing the students to send answers via emails to teachers.

We'll contact you when this feature is ready.
3 years ago
My issue is I can download the YouTube vid but I cannot get the whole lesson as in the stoppin g the vid and questions. How can I do this? Do you need to edit?
3 years ago
reply to sentrix's post #5
Hi, Unfortunately, it's against both YouTube's and Vimeo's Terms of Use to download any videos from Youtube, so that's why we can't offer our users to download our video quizzes either (as they rely on streaming the video from Youtube or Vimeo).
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #6
I have 4 questions, 1. What is it? 2. What are the adventure? 3. What are the disadventages? 4. What are the procedure?
3 years ago
reply to pite's post #7
1. Streamable video quizzes made by teachers around Youtube and Vimeo videos
2. ?
3. Needs internet access
4. Select play mode, then play.
3 months ago
3 months ago

I want to know what is the name of the program that they used to create a video

1 month ago

The problem explained by you is easy to understand, I am really grateful!

1 month ago

The problem explained by you is easy to understand, I am really grateful! word counter

2 weeks ago

Hello, Can I download the videolesson that I have created?

2 weeks ago

Let's play with us. We can always have great time bloons tower defense 5

2 days ago

Hi guys, I want to talk to you about nootropics. The fact is, I recently started using nootropics, specifically, I'm using a drug called Modafinil. This drug helps me a lot to feel alert and better concentrate. If you are interested here is the link https://freemodafinil.com/. Here you can find out more about these drugs.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!