3 years ago
Hello, I need your help to create one of those Tappable YouTube videos or video quizzes. Are they done on Youtube site itself or here on islcollective? It would be great to make some for my kids. Please, help me out with this.

Warm regards,
3 years ago
reply to MrFuentes's post #1
Hi, bring a youtube video URL (web address) and insert it here: https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/create You can create a tappable pictionary in our web based editor aeound your video. Once you are in the editor, click the red plus button.
2 years ago

Hello, I would like to use to video on passive voice "the smoke seller" and send it to my students for them to do it as homework. But when I send them the link, the page ask them to log in and they do not have an account. Is there any way to do it? Thanks in advance!

2 years ago
reply to Gisela2000's post #3

It's not the answer to your question, which I'm sure one of the iSLC will answer, but have you tried Quizlet?

2 years ago
reply to MrsFrobisher's post #4

hi

2 years ago

Hi, just tell your students to create a student account. It's 100% free. Have fun!

Peter

2 years ago

Hi!

Is there a way for my students to do the video exercises, without them seeing the answer right after they've submitted theirs? This way I could grade them.

Thanks!

2 years ago
reply to femkes's post #7

Is there a way for my students to do the video exercises, without them seeing the answer right after they've submitted theirs? This way I could grade them.

No, that is not currently possible, sorry.

Bless up,

Peter

2 years ago

Are you using the "Assign as HW" option to send them the link or are you sending a direct link to the page? Direct link will always ask for login.

1 year ago

Hi, currently I can't 'go back' (rewind) whilst doing a video 'lesson' nor can I use the various 'tools' that are available at You Tube (such as altering the play back speed of videos). Are there any plans to include these features in the future?

Thanks.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!