3 years ago
Hi, I know I’m throwing a bottle in the ocean, but I’m trying to find a couple I met in 1979 in Hastings, England. Their names are Hiroko and Kenji Watanabe. They got married on 19th May 1981 and their first child, Yuta was born on 26th January 1986. Kenji was born in Kyushu and the last time I had news the couple were living in Narashino-shi, Chiba 275, Japan. I lost contact shortly after that. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Please share on the social networks if possible, many thanks in advance.
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #1
Have you looked through all the Kenji Watanabe's on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Kenji+Watanabe/keywords_users?see_more_ref=eyJzaWQiOiIiLCJyZWYiOiJzZWVfbW9yZSJ9
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Yes, I've tried everything! I thought LinkedIn might be a good place, but I don't know what either of them are doing now. I even tried their son who I thought would SURELY be on Facebook, but there are so many I don't know where to start. Having said that I have sent a few messages, but unless you are "friends" you can't see their profile details, date of birth, etc. Thanks for the tip, anyway and hope you don't mind me using the forum for this. They were students at the school where I worked in the UK and Hiroko lived with my husband and I during her course. She met Kenji there, sweet, isn't it?

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!