3 years ago
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with viewing our comments. When we click on the number in the top right-hand corner of the site we usually see the number of comments shown, but we can't see the up to date ones and a number remains which shows there are more to see! I was contacted by BEZOYA15 on the French page who has the same problem. Can you help?

Many thanks
Janet
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #1
Hi Janet, thanks for the report. I notifies the techies. We will fix asap,

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Hi to you all members and team.
Isl collective is a great community and people upload things when they want to share ws with others, well yes maybe there are some mistakes but you can tell the authors when and if there are mistakes. I think most uploaders try to do their best. Is it easy to criticize, but on the other hand apparently it is difficult to say "Thanks" or send nice comments, even though the team have apparently modified the access to the comment box so that we get more comments these days. THAAAAAAAAANKS Peter and team!:)))))
Hugs from snowy Normandy, Sylvie
3 years ago
reply to sylviepieddaignel's post #3
HI Sylvie,

I am glad you noticed the change, and its intended purpose. Indeed, we introduced a separate page after clicking the dowbload button to slow down users a bit and focus their attention on the comment box for a second and think a little bit about who they are getting all this free stuff from (the authors). It was on our to-do list for long, but we have been a bit shortstaffed these days so it took a long time to implement. I hope that we will be seeing more comments from now on.

Bless up,
Peter
3 years ago
The numbers still remain at the top of the page even though it looks, from the dates, as though we have viewed our up-to-date comments. On the other hand I still have a number one against the star for "recommendations" and the last one I had seems to be in November so perhaps there is still a little problem there.

Thank you and your team for all you do to keep this site as it is! Good work!

Janet
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #6
Hi Janet, I know, we still didn't find the cause. We are working on it. Thanks for caring.
Peter
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #1
Hi , check if your comments are not in other languages sections, When I am on the English section , the comments on the French section have had add up for some days now,. Idon't know why , but then I go to the !french section and read them. Cheers Sylvie!:)
3 years ago
reply to sylviepieddaignel's post #8
Hi Sylvie,

Yes, it’s the same for me. The number in the top right-hand corner seems to be an addition of my two pages, English and French, but there still remains a number against the “recommendation” that I’ve already seen. That’s not terribly important, but thought I should mention it.

Another little problem I have is that I can’t type a message here unless I use the characters in bold, really strange!! I've had to type this on word and then "copy & paste". I wonder if anyone else has this problem.

Janet
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #9
Hi Janet,

Do you click on 'body' in the bottom left corner of the box?

Lynne (technical genius;-)))
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #9
Hi, sorry, this is a difficult bug. We are still working on the solution. Thank you for your patience.
Peter
3 years ago
Hi Lynne,

You really are a technical genius !!!! You're quite right I didn't click on "body", now it works!
Will go to bed a little more intelligent tonight!!! Well technically, anyway.

Janet
3 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #12
Hi Janet,

This has made my day!

Lynne
3 years ago
Bugfix: quick notifs

We finally fixed the quick notification bug. Now you'll only see quick notifs on the English platform about events that happen on the English platform, French notifs only on the French platform, and so on. Sorry it took so long to fix.

Bless up,
Peter
2 years ago
HELLO,

I registered en.islcollective.com 2 days ago. while ı surfing internet for some english resource ı find you. Teachers are share many resources. This is very usefull. Thank you for the effort.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!