3 years ago
Hi, there!
Could anybody help me, please? I have just finished a video lesson. Despite I clicked on "publish", it remains a draft video lesson, which I can't embed. I called it "Kismet Diner".

Shall I have to wait till it's given approval?
Thanks in advance,

Edu
3 years ago
reply to Troncco's post #1
Hi,
it seems you could publish your video quiz by now. What was the problem initially?

Bless up,
Peter
6 months ago

Hello, I have the same problem, I can't publish my draft video. Edited it at least 4 times, but is still among the drafts. What am I doing wrong? Please, help me!

6 months ago

Hello, I am having the same problem. Supposedly, I published the draft video but when I checked again it wasn't published and I don't have the option anymore. I'd really much like to know the reason so it can be solved. I appreciate any insight. Thanks

6 months ago

Hi, I have the same problem, help me please, I want to upload my draft video lesson

5 months ago

Good evening!! I prepared a video quiz and suddenly it vanished. It seemed like it never saved. Then I tried to do another video and when I try to customize it, it tells me N/A for everything. Please help! THank you!

5 months ago

Hello , I just finished my video , but it is still a draft. How can I publish it? Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

4 months ago

Same here, quite a few people having the same issue, wonder what I need to do to fix this.

4 months ago

I found the solution: when trying to publish a draft video, questions markers that are missing something will pop-up, i.e., (they want you to write more words in the questions, etc), once you correct those details, it'll publish.

4 months ago

My question is. I created the video on another account and now I "copied-edited" it. But I can't embed it because it won't publish the video. I want to publish it. What can I do?

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!