2 years ago

Hello,

Today I worked on a video lesson, I created a quiz and saved it as draft. The problem is that I cannot see it anywhere in my account. I am afraid I lost all my work! Can you help me please?

Anna

2 years ago

It happened to me too! What is ever more weird two other videos I saved as drafts about a month ago disappeared as well. Do you still have your previous videos? Or was it your first one? I attempted to create it again, this time with just one question to see if it works, but again it’s nowhere to be found. I clicked the save button multiple times and it says that the video is saved. Did you write to support?

Joanna

2 years ago

Same with me Joanna! That was my first try so I had just that video and then I also added some further videos and was sure to click the save button several times but again I cannot find them anywere and my folders are all empty. Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Anna

2 years ago

I also wrote to support but I am not sure they are receiving my request.

2 years ago
reply to anninas's post #1

Dear Anninas,

Sorry for the software bug on our site. Does the problem still persist?

We have received a few e-mails regarding problems with saving videos/accessing draft videos. We are working to solve the problem.

In the meantime, there is a workaround solution to access your draft videos: 1. Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the page (Mypage menu). 2. Place the mouse over "My creations" in the horizontal green menu bar on the top of the page. 3. You will find "My draft video lessons" in the drop-down menu.

I hope this helps you until we fix the bug. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you encounter any further problems.

Best,

Karmen

The iSLCollective Team

2 years ago

How can I save my video lesson from "draft?"

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!