8 years ago

Lanbridge and Princeton International Schools are looking for english, art, music and dance teachers. We are located in Baotou Inner Mongolia. We offer high competitive salary, friendly job environment, accommodation, Z visa, Chinese classes and a wonderful cultural experience.

8 years ago
reply to yiersan's post #1

Hello,

Please send me more information about this job

Thank you

John Weir

3 weeks ago

There are several options when searching for competent candidates of language teaching position. For example, you can check out teaching-focused websites directly like TopTutorJob.com/jobs. Recruiters working for the websites can help you pick the most suitable candidates. They are adept at capturing potential teachers in job markets. Or you can search on your own, but it could be time-consuming.

3 weeks ago

Well, if you have interest in teaching in china, you need to satisfy the basic requirements for applying a z visa, besides, you also need have suitable ways to match yourself with suitable positions, I think this website can help you a lot:

you can find the information in my profile.

2 weeks ago

When it comes to teaching in China, it is often not a question of whether you can get a job; but whether you can find a suitable school to teach in, so that getting familiar with all types of a teaching jobs in China might be helpful for you.

2 weeks ago

If you are a native English speaker and match the other basic requirements of being a foreign teacher, you can teach English in China. However, if you are not, you also can teach other subjects what you are good at.

2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It is very good. This is interesting as well as very engaging. I couldn't stop until I finished it.

geometry dash

2 days ago

If you have more than three-year related working experience, you will be more competitive among all the candidates when teach in China. Meanwhile, a teaching certificate or qualification issued in the English-speaking countries like U.S, Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand would be preferred.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!