7 years ago
Hi All,

First forum post so please be gentle with me.

I have found iSL to be a great help in my new teaching career and in a weeks time I want to use the topic of Manga and Anime for a large teens group I will be teaching (ESL). I am however struggling to put together a good and interesting worksheet/lesson plan.

Could any of you please give me some suggestions or guidance to help me.

Many thanks and thanks for your support to the newbie.

xxJules
7 years ago
reply to lucyanya's post #1
HI Jules,

What level are your teens? Do you want to teach them about anime specifically or just intergrate it somehow?

Jem
7 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me.

The teens are mixed level but mainly intermediate, they are between 13 - 17 years old and they are coming to study English. I wanted a topic they might be interested in eg manga, anime, computer games etc and would like to use it as a base for an English lesson.

So in answer to your question, (grin) it will be integrated as the base to teach the English from.

There is a lot of material about anime as a subject but so far nothing I have been able to use to launch from.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jules
7 years ago
Hi there I am interested in doing this too, have you had any success?
How did the students receive the lesson?
I have started looking for manga movies that are in english but have not found anything suitable yet.
What have you been able to find?
5 months ago

Hi everyone, i am a newbie here, but i have been reading your forum sparely, mostly FF fan and Naruto. I hope i post this at the right place, lately I am into anime gambling, I am looking to have some fun and not ruin my career. Everybody has a hobby, this is mine. I know it a sensitive topic, but if you have any nice anime gambling site that are legit, it will be greatly appreciated! So far I found this online anime slots and it seems nice. Do you know any other one? Thank you

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!