7 years ago
I have made a new website called Kokopellischool.net and I am posting free Windows Based English games on it for teachers/students to download. Sorry, it doesn't have a lot on the site yet! I am still generating the required picutures for the windows installer which eats up time. When you download you may receive a message stating that the application is unsafe. Please disregard this information and continue to download. This happens when a new site hasn't had a lot of downloads. Believe me, the applications are safer to use than the powerpoints found on this site. I will be posting new games every few days until I catch up on the work. I hope you can use them in your classrooms. Please do not distribute the games or sell them. I am thinking of selling rights to my android games to teachers who live in Asia for distribution (sell) for the tablets that are sold here. Just like the Ipad, it costs money to download games via the internet. Most kids or parents cannot afford them. My android games can be sold or distributed via flash (a new concept perhaps) at an affordable cost.

John

7 years ago
7 years ago
Free to download at kokopellischool.net

John
7 years ago
that's good...thanks for sharing... :)
7 years ago
reply to foose2's post #2

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!