7 years ago
Can you help me? I've been trying to upload a few worksheets but the extension is 'jpg' and is refused by the system. What can I do?

Nadouchka
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to nadouchka's post #1
Dear Nadouchka,

Images are not allowed to upload, only MS documents like doc, docx, ppt, pptx.

Bye Balint
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #2
Thanks for the tip. Do you know if it's possible to change the extension into doc or docx without damaging the original document?
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to nadouchka's post #3
It is not so easy. Our server checks the real content of a file, so it won't work. Paste your image into a doc file, I think it could be the easiest way.

Balint
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #4
Thank you very much for your help. I followed your advice and it worked!

Nadouchka.
7 years ago
Hello! I uploaded a worksheet yesterday but I cannot see it. I've just uploaded it, and it happens the same. I go to my resources and I can only see the blue arrow.
7 years ago
reply to morewk's post #6
Turn out, one of the ppt uploads was encrypted with a password, and it blocked the entire preview generation. We have started to generate the pile of previews since yesterday.
7 years ago
Hello again! I uploaded a worksheet in the Spanish section but I cannot see it.
7 years ago
reply to morewk's post #8
Hi, do you mean: EL PELO and LA DESCRIPCI
7 years ago
Hello. I can see both now. Thank you very much, Peter!
7 years ago

Problems to upload!

I've tried to upload a workheet four times on different days and it's impossible. There's a message that says +/- the system can save your data. Has the same happened to other members?

Have a nice day!
Gloria
7 years ago
Hello Gloria,
I've just uploaded a few ws, & everything went fine....I'm sorry I can't help more than that! ;-))) Maybe you could try again ??? ( ie : different times of the day..) - or, if there is a pb, mail Peter or Adam ?
Have a nice weekend,
Sylvie
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #13
Thanks Sylvie

I tried to upload it on two different days & times but nothing happened. I sent to messages to Peter. I guess he's too busy, but he always fixes everything. I'll try again!

Have a nice weekend!

Gloria
7 years ago
reply to gloenglish's post #12

I've tried to upload my ws again and the same message: problems to save your data!!

Gloria
7 years ago
reply to gloenglish's post #15
I did the same twice and in both cases there were the same words about problems with my data!
Granny
7 years ago
Please, please, please! Restore the site because I can't upload nothing! I always check the size of my workheets but I can't upload worksheets of only 130 kb.......can anyone helps me, please?
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #17
YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE. I CAN´T DO IT EITHER.
7 years ago
Hi Mamartins! Do you have the same problem? I wrote twice to Kisdobos but he didn't answer.......have a nice day!
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #19
Yes, it's happening to me too and it still goes on. Nothing has been done yet. What can we do if we have no answers? Just wait I suppose. Bye.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #20
Hi there! Right now I uploaded 2 worksheets but as always, we had problems while saving your datas......I'm trying to loose my patience......
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #21
you're lucky because I have tried and tried but haven't been lucky yet. I will wait until somebody says somthing. I would like to hear from whoever soon.
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #23

I can´t download also when i write the right characters it doesn´t work..
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #23
thank you.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #25

THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to michela1's post #21
Dear Michaela,

You have a unique problem, the upload works well. Please send me the result of this page: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
I try to find your problem, but I need your system parameters to find it.

Thank you, Balint
7 years ago
reply to englishteam7's post #24
Hi, the system pops up a captcha after 50 daily downloads to prevent robots downloading the entire automatically and potentially reposting it online illegally. It's a safeguard we have to protect our uploaders' intellectual rights. If you have a captcha problem, please try another browser or try again the next day.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #22
Dear authors!

Who else has encountered this upload problem? Please visit this page: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/ and send Balint the details from there to balint [dot] harangozo [at] islcollective [dot] com.

We couldn't reproduce the problem (I tested it myself, too), but in case we have more tangible information about the browser and your system, that may prove a useful lead to find what was causing this glitch.

Thank you
Peter
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #27
hi Balint! This is the answer: " Your browser is Chrome 33 on Windows 8. Your browser is up to date".
Thanks! Michela ( I can't upload nothing.....neither worksheets less than 100 kb in word)
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to michela1's post #30

Dear Michela,

Thank you for your response! I think your file is demaged or invalid. Please send me the file to balint.harangozo[at]islcoll..(our domain).

We tested your upload with success, you can find our file in your resources menu.

Thank you, Balint

7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #31
Good evening from Italy! I sent you my worksheet (yesterday) by my personal e-mail, can you help me? Do you think my work is demaged or invalid? Can you tell me why? Thanks in advance, bye Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #32
Hi, thanks, we got it, and looking at it. Peter
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #33
Thanks for your help! Bye
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #27
Hi Balint! I was able to upload all my worksheets that gave me some problems, only changing their names. In this way your system has been accepted them.I hope you understood me....Have a nice Sunday and thanks again for your help! Kiss Michela
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to michela1's post #35
Dear Michela,

We found the error, I hope you'll never faced an upload problem again.

Balint
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #36
Thank you for your help!
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #36
Good morning Balint! Where are all my uploaded worksheets? In my account they aren't.....I had more than 30 pages and now only 2.......thanks, Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #39
No, it's ok, sorry, I didn't see them, now it's all right.
7 years ago
Hi! Yesterday I uploaded 2 new worksheets but I can't see them, neither in my account or as newest printables. Please, check them , have a nice week end! Michela
7 years ago
Hello Michela!
I can see them in your account, but they are being generated....Maybe that's why you can't see them ???
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #42
HI Liette! Yes, they are being generated since yesterday night! I wait for.....thanks and have a nice Saturday!
7 years ago
Hmmm...I see ;-)))
Maybe Peter & team are working on the site ??? Anyway, I'm sure they'll read your post on the forum, & will see to it ....;-)
Have a great weekend!
Ps : It happened to me once : I deleted my ws, & uploaded them again - & it worked!!!! Not sure it's wise to do that - though ;-))))
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #44
Thanks for your advice! Love Michela
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #44
I tried to follow your advice but it didn't work, I uploaded a new worksheet but the generated has been some problems, maybe.....I hope Peter and his team can resolve the problem, bye!
7 years ago
Hello! The same happened to me 2 days ago . (Russian site) I uploaded two wss there and nobody can see them.
Petra
7 years ago
I have the same problem as Michela with my ppt in English section .
7 years ago
HI Peter, good morning! I uploaded 3 worksheets two days ago, but I can't see them, I mean, they are on my account but the previuw has some problems, could you check, please? Thanks, Michela
7 years ago
HI Peter, good morning! I uploaded 3 worksheets two days ago, but I can't see them, I mean, they are on my account but the previuw has some problems, could you check, please? Thanks, Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #50
Hello Michela ;-)))
If I may, I think it's not only your printables, but all of them - as the printables & projectables haven't changed for some time now....
I guess our wonderful team is working on it , & maybe it has to do with the changes Peter has told us about in his last message..?)
Have a great Sunday,
Best wishes from chilly Northern France! :-)))
Sylvie
7 years ago
Hi! I have just uploaded a worksheet but I can't see it!
7 years ago
reply to liette's post #51
I agree with you, we can only wait for! Bye Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #53
Hi, thanks for the notice. We'll look at is promptly. Probably an invalid doc got the preview generation frozen.

Bless up, Peter
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #54
Thank you!
7 years ago
Good morning Peter, yesterday I uploaded a new worksheet " Animals and Pets" but there is again the problem about the preview, can you check, please? Thanks, Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #56
I uploaded 3 ws three days ago and I haven't seen them yet.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #57
Hi, the previews and your uploads should be okay now. Can you guys please confirm? Thanks, Peter
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #58
I uploaded 3 ws, but I can see only one . It says "server error occured."
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #58
Hi Peter!
Everything is ok with my worksheet. Thanks!
have a nice sunday!
Mirita1959
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #59
Now I can see all my work, but I had to upload it again. A nice day and thank you.
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #56
Not again please. I can´t see my work. I uploaded it in the morning and nothing until now.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #62
I'm sorry, I have no more problems, you can only wait for....
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #63
thanks, Everything is OK, now.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #64
Good, have a nice rest!
7 years ago
Good morning everybody! What's happen? I uploaded two worksheets(yesterday) and they still have some problems with the preview, instead, there's one of my worksheets as newest worksheet , it called "Describing people. The great clssmate" but I uploaded this one on 6th of March....!!!! Is the site upside down? Can anyone tell me what's happen? Thanks in advance, Michela
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #66
my work which I uploaded yesterday, is still in the same place. I have given up.
7 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #67
Hi ! I think there are the same preview problems.....we wait for.....have a nice weekend!
6 years ago
Hi Peter! I hope you spent a good Easter. Could you check the preview sistem, please? Yesterday I uploaded two new worksheets but they aren't yet in the front page, thanks in advance, have a nice weekend, Michela
6 years ago
reply to michela1's post #69
Dear Michela1 and Mamartins!

I just saw your posts. It seems there was a corrupted document that crashed the Windows preview program. Your uploads will show up soon.

BTW, in case you encounter a glitch next time, could you please also write to info [at] islcollective [dot] com? That way you can reach us faster, especially on weekends.

Thank you,
Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #70
Thank you, Peter! Michela
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #70
Thank you. It´s OK now.
6 years ago
HI! New problems about the preview, again.....
6 years ago
reply to michela1's post #73
yes, it's happening again.
6 years ago
reply to mamartins's post #74
Hi, we're looking into it now. Peter
6 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #75
We fixed the preview glitch. Thank you for your patience. Peter
6 years ago
Hello again! I have just uploaded a worksheet and I can't see it.
Regards,
Begoña
6 years ago
I can see it now, sorry!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!