7 years ago
Hi!

Let me just start by saying that I love the new features and possibilities you have made for us users! You do an amazing job!!!

Then I have a couple of questions: I uploaded this ws yesterday: http://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables_page?id=57170

For a little while it was the ESL Printable of the day, but suddenly it wasn't that anymore. Your page on Facebook also mention my ws as the printable of the day. It's not important to me, I just wanted to let you know :)

The other question is about the same ws. On the NEWEST ELS PRINTABLES the ws' number of downloads is said to be 172 (as I write this), but when I go to the ws' page, it says 122 downloads (50 fewer. AGAIN, not important, but if there is a minor bug in your system, I just wanted to let you know.

Best regards
ksfredriksen
7 years ago
reply to ksfredriksen's post #1

Hi there,

thanks for writing!

Resources of the day
Indeed, the timing was indeed buggy. We tried to fixed it, I hope today it will be OK.

Download count
Yes, we know about it. No download numbers are lost. The true number of the two is the larger one. Actually, the process of releasing the new developments took several hours, which caused the problem of displaying a wrong download count on the end worksheet pages. Anyways, we will fix it, but there's 16 million records of data that needs to be changed now to remedy the download count, which would be very demanding on the server resources, and would knock out the live site, so we think it will be rolled out in phases, maybe over the course of two weeks. Balint is on holiday until Thursday, and when he comes back we will continue the debugging.

We're glad you liked the new changes (the working ones, at least :) and thank you for your patience.

Let me know if there is any other fix or improvement you'd like to see.

Bless up,
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!