10 years ago
Someone recently told us that she was unable to upload her Material.

Did any of you notice the same Problem?
10 years ago
I keep trying to reduce my worksheets so that I can upload them here. Still doesn\'t work and is frustrating. At ESL Printables, we now can upload much faster and much bigger files. I hope we will be able to do that here soon. Otherwise, it\'s a wonderful site....well done!!
10 years ago
I can't upload wss anymore. Is there a maintance going on maybe?. It's not a big file so that can be the problem. I'm trying it for a couple of days days now but without any luck.
10 years ago
I'm having a problem with uploading worksheets, is there a maximum limit to how much one can upload or is there just some technical problems. I'm just new to this site and I think it's got brilliant teacher's resources.
10 years ago
sorry guys, I meant downloading worksheets :) it's downloading, but it's not giving me the option to save.
10 years ago
reply to Marie's post #5
Your browser is probably downloading to a preset location, e.g. My Documents/Downloads.

Go to Tools/Option in your browser and see if you can find the tab for Downloads or Save. Then choose the option 'Ask where to save each file before downloading' or set your preferred download location. Depending on your browser, this might be labelled differently (I'm using Chrome).

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!