10 years ago
I just uploaded a PPT on animals. It doesn't show on the new uploads. It doesn't have the first slide as cover but two arrows. Anyone who can explain what went wrong? I tried re-uploading and the same happened several times.

It does appear okay when I download it but no one will know what "great" work is behind.
10 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #1
Hi Mulle.

Sorry for the problem. I saw the preview didn't get generated. We'll look at it soon. Pls don't remove it so we can take a look at it.

Bless up,

Peter
10 years ago
Yeh, I have got the same problem. I've uploaded my worksheet but unfortunately it hasn't appeared. Waiting for solving the problem :) Best greetings :)
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
Same problem here. 3 uploads, no previews (or no uploads?).

Any progress on the Members page?
10 years ago
Yeah, the same problem. I am waiting again :)
10 years ago
reply to PhilipR's post #4
Same for me. I tested it with a lot of wss, and none of them got uploaded. We'll look at it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the Members page, we are going to upgrade it after we've introduced other language platforms, French and Spanish, which are under development right now.
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #6
Same here, no uploads / previews for 3 days.
10 years ago
reply to zailda's post #7
Hi there. Sorry for the long downtime in upload. We managed to find the bug, and now we're back to normal. Thank you for your patience.
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #8
Thanks!
10 years ago
I m new to islcollective but i m already in love with it ive tried however to upload some of my worksheets but even though all seems to proceed as it should there is no trace of my uploads any ideas of where i m going wrong ?

10 years ago
reply to jan66's post #10
its me agian i e tried once again to upload but nothing has come through and i waited but to no avail
10 years ago
I think there's another glitch with the uploads. No preview generated and the worksheets don't show in the worksheet section.
10 years ago
reply to PhilipR's post #12
thx for the post, problem solved!
10 years ago
i need help i ve uploaded a doc at the zoo twice apparently it is uploaded but it doesnt appear when you try to download it plus i want to know how to get rid of the worksheets that can't be downloaded any ideas
10 years ago
reply to jan66's post #14
Hi,

We will surely sort this problem out, we just need you to send me over your .doc file, that couldn't be uploaded.

[email protected]

thanks and sorry for the problem,

adam

from islcollective team
10 years ago
same problem as a month ago i upload worksheets and they dont appear help please
10 years ago
reply to jan66's post #16
Thanks for the notice about the upload. We'll look into it ASAP.
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #17
solved!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!