10 years ago
I think it is sad to see that a worksheet reported as "stolen" -even by the owner, has found
10 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #1
Hi Mulle,thanks for the notice, I will remove the worksheets you mentioned. Peter
10 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #1
Infringing worksheet removed. Bless up, Peter
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #4
Thank you for taking action!-and thank you for this website.
10 years ago
So disappointed to know the file I have uploaded twice is being displayed as unknown author's. It is a second times happened to me. I've jst uploaded 'Nature' for Elementary school (activity) but it's not displayed as mine. What's wrong with it??
10 years ago
So disappointed to know the file I have uploaded twice is being displayed as unknown author's. It is a second times happened to me. I've jst uploaded 'Nature' for Elementary school (activity) but it's not displayed as mine. What's wrong with it??
10 years ago
reply to dahliaevasue's post #7
Hi,

sorry to hear that. Will look into it ASAP. Could you please send me the URL of the corrupted upload?
10 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #8
Hi,Kisdobos! =( it seems the worksheet I uploaded is a little distorted, or maybe this site does not accept color background? The background on my ws should be blue with the font white, but it doesn't appear that way, and therefore, some writing is not seen.... anything you can do?

Thanks in advance!
10 years ago
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #9
Yes, some previews are a bit distorted. It's a shortcoming that we are going to fix later in the future.
10 years ago
As long as the worksheets download ok and are editable - so what if they look a bit ditorted in the preview. Yoou can still see if the content is what you are looking for. I don't see this as a problem. : )
10 years ago
reply to eng789's post #12
Is there no edit button on posts? I should have checked my spelling.
10 years ago
reply to eng789's post #13
No, there's no edit button for posts yet.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!