10 years ago
Hi, everybody! I hope you've all had a great weekend! A few weeks ago, I commented on Competency Based Teaching, and some colleagues were interested in receiving information about it. I have a PPT that I had prepared for a workshop I gave a few months ago, and I wanted to share it here. I tried to upload it but there seems to be problems and it's not possible. If you are interested in this information, please PM me your email, and I will gladly send it to you.

Hugs!!!

Mar
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #1
Hi! Iam really interested in that information. Could you send me your PPT, please?

My email is: [email protected] in advance.

10 years ago
Hi, I am interested in receiving your powerpoint. Could you send your file to me at [email protected] - Thanks so much! -Kate
10 years ago
I would greatly appreciate if you would send me your ppt to [email protected]
10 years ago
esljack, kate, icdias, the ppt is on its way! please let me know if you receive it!

Hugs!

Mar
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #5
Colleagues who emailed me your email addresses, I've sent it. Please let me know when you get it! As I mentioned in the email, the PPT does not only have info on Competency based method but also about Multiple Intelligences as they are both linked in teaching. Also, there are MANY, many competencies to develop in students, but I only included the most common and the main ones marked here in Mexico by the Board of Ed (SEP)... I hope it's useful for you...

Hugs!

Mar
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #6
hi mar... it sounds great... actually I haven't seen your ppt yet... would you be kind to send it to my email at [email protected]

thanks
10 years ago
reply to dedy's post #7
hI, DEDY... I've sent it to you email, hope it's useful for you!

Hugs!
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #8
Hi, everybody! Many of you have asked me for "example" of how to use this approach in the classroom. I have uploaded a simple example as a guide, so you can see, you probably already use this approach, although you might not know it. The only thing you have to have in mind when you plan your lesson is: how are my students going to use this outside the classroom? how is it going to help them solve a problem in their everyday life, etc.

Hope this helps a little to understand a bit better about this approach. I have more materials, I will share here in the next few days!

Hugs!
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #9
Hi!! I would like to know about your ppt... My e-mail is [email protected] Can you please send me a e-mail???? Thanks
10 years ago
reply to tatylu's post #10
Sure! It's on its way! ;)
10 years ago
Got it! thanks so much. I really appreciate your sharing!
10 years ago
HI!! I´d like to know it too!!! Would you send me your e-mail? It sounds great!

Thanks!!!

10 years ago
reply to calvis's post #13
Hi! The PPT is uploaded here on this site, you can download it, and there is also an example of an activity that can be used for this approach. Hope it's useful!

Hugs!

Mar
10 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #14
The link to the PPT is: http://en.islcollective.com/worksheets/worksheet_page?id=5372

The example of an activity is here: http://en.islcollective.com/worksheets/worksheet_page?id=5369
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #15
Peter, CONGRATS!!! I see you're doing constant improvements on the site! Now we can see the country's flag of the members! Great!
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #16
Thanks, glad you like the flags. We've been meaning to do it for quite some time, and so now we had the time. And we have many many more developments to come. Keep checking back. :)

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!