9 years ago
In Mexico, May 15th is officially TEACHER'S DAY..... so I want to extend this appreciation to all my wonderful colleagues all over the world. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! Although we know that our work is not always appreciated or valued as it should, our greatest satisfaction lies in our students, in their smile and the look in their eyes of "oh! now I understand!".... That is worth more to me than other people recognizing my work!
9 years ago
In Mexico, May 15th is officially TEACHER'S DAY..... so I want to extend this appreciation to all my wonderful colleagues all over the world. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! Although we know that our work is not always appreciated or valued as it should, our greatest satisfaction lies in our students, in their smile and the look in their eyes of "oh! now I understand!".... That is worth more to me than other people recognizing my work!
9 years ago
sorry the post appeared twice, I don't know how to one...
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #3
Aghhhhhhhhhh! typos! typos! " ONE!"....... sorry!
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #4
Stay calm... This website doesn't allow the use of the word d*e*l*e*t*e* so be creative if you want to use it...
9 years ago
reply to PhilipR's post #5
:)
9 years ago
reply to PhilipR's post #5
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks, Phillip!!!! Didn't know I wasn's supposed to write the "d" word! LOL!!!! Thanks for the tip! Anything else you've discovered?!?!?! For example, I think there is no option to "d" a post, is there? I tried to "d" the repeated one, but no luck!

I know Peter is working hard improving this wonderful site, so I know in no time, there'll be many other options for us!!

Thanks again, Phillip!!!
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #1
Hey! I'm Brazilian. Here, teacher's day is in October 15th. But I'd like to thank you and tell you HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ,too!
9 years ago
wrong preposition... ON October 15th... sorry lol
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #7
hi all! now you can use "delete" word! lets try it! :D
9 years ago
reply to princzb's post #10
...delete...delete...delete!!! =)
9 years ago
Yay!!!!! Thanks, Princzb!
9 years ago
aru aru
same to you and its so nice to see people from your own walk of life.............
9 years ago
aru aru
same to you and its so nice to see people from your own walk of life.............you fav quotes are so very true
9 years ago
reply to aru's post #14
Hi, Aru!!! How are you? I'm glad you liked my quotes! There are so many more that I like, but I wouldn't have enought space to write them all!

Hugs from Mexico!

Mar
9 years ago
November 25th in my country ^_^ . I definitely agree with your quote ... "our greatest satisfaction lies in our students" .... Happy Teacher's Day to you and all teachers all over the world...
9 years ago
aru aru
reply to Mar0919's post #15
so very sweat...sometimes feel yhat we all sit together and have good talk as teachers
9 years ago
reply to aru's post #17
Yes, Aru, it would be very nice to sit and chat with colleagues from all over the world, that would be so interesting, and we'd learn so much from each other, but in the meantime, we can keep in touch on this forum, and share our work, experiences, and why not? even some fun, we can share a joke, a funny story, etc. The forum does not have to be all formal and serious, right, Peter, Adam, Princzb? ;)
9 years ago
reply to Mar0919's post #18
Sure, there's no reason why it should be formal. The more members there are on iSL, the more lively the forum will become, and sooner or later it will look like a buzzing teacher's room, except there will be more diversity and more diverse ideas and backgrounds. So feel free to write anything personal about your everyday experiences teaching, cuz there's people reading it, even if there's not so many forum posts to suggest that.

Bless up,

Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!