9 years ago
Dear All, just popped in to wish everyone a great weekend!!! I'm off to work...(don't you just envy me?!?!? LOL!!!) But just wanted to say what a pleasure it is for me to be part of this wonderful sharing community! I thank the creators of this site, for their interest in providing teachers from all over the world with a place you can come and choose from the wonderful materials here, to make our jobs a whole lot easier!!! Actually I logged in this morning to download what I need for my class today, it's just so good to know whatever I need is just a click away! Thanks Peter, Adam & Princz!!!
9 years ago
aru aru
reply to Mar0919's post #1
hi....having a busy weekend...very anxiously and with devotion made a story writing worksheet....but facing some problem as a matter of fact its the network ....
9 years ago
reply to aru's post #2
Hi, Aru! I'll be looking forward to your worksheet! Are you having problems uploading it? Why don't you contact Peter or someone from the admin??? Hopefully they can help you solve the problem.

Hugs!!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!