9 years ago
There seems to be a problem with my latest uplooad (Warpd Fairy Tale). This message appears as usual:

Almost done. A preview is being generated, your ws will be published in a minute. Thank you for your upload!

But sadly no preview is being generated even after more than 5 minutes. I've tried resubmitting the file twice. Can it be fixed please?
9 years ago
reply to Apodo's post #1
the same happened to me
9 years ago
Good morning dear friends. I have just faced the same problem. I hope it will be solved...
9 years ago
reply to rallia's post #3
Dear all,

Thanks for reporting the problem! Bence is working on it, i hope this problem will be fixed soon,

Thanks for your patience,

adam
9 years ago
Yes, the same happened to me yesterday. I hope this problem will be fixed soon.
9 years ago
Heeelllppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!! I have just uploaded a worksheet of hours of work and the same as always happens " Almost done...." and I haven't kept the document into my computer so now, I can't see it and I can't upload it. Please solve the problem soon!!! Thanks in advance.
9 years ago
reply to languageleader88's post #6
Not to worry. Your upload is not lost. :) It will be displayed when the preview generation glitch has been solved.
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Mine's fixed! Thanks.
9 years ago
reply to Apodo's post #8
Mine's also fixed! Thanks for your nice work Peter.
9 years ago
reply to languageleader88's post #9
Do we experience another uploading problem? My upload doesn't show in today's contributions.
9 years ago
I'm sorry but I've uploaded three times the same worksheet. I don't know how to delete two of them.
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #10
Yes, same annoying preview glitch. :( Pls check back 2moro, it's gonna be fine then. Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!